DigitalBGA Monthly Fee

I’m asking the fmo that overrides everyone . I want to know before I screw with it . Since you seem t know why don’t you answer the question . I share valuable info on here all the time
They only have SS billing dates available.

So they do SS billing.

They are ok. Very difficult to talk to someone about problems. But if you do get someone they are helpful.

Good rates for non smokers. Terrible rates for smokers. Underwriting gets more unpredictable every day.

They don’t have a good client brochure.

They do mail policies now. And you can print them yourself the day after application.

They were a better option when they took the DE.

There’s nothing special about them. But there’s nothing really bad about them either.

Cica doesn’t do ss billing . I see great western just axed credit card billing for first payment . I try to use prosperity with true ss billing .Over the yrs I’ve had atrocious persistency with great western , Aig etc with direct express and no ss billing .I haven’t wrote a Trans in yrs . Anyone writing them ? If so how’s the underwriting now a days ? I think they still do true ss direct express billing

Cica doesn’t do ss billing . I see great western just axed credit card billing for first payment . I try to use prosperity with true ss billing .Over the yrs I’ve had atrocious persistency with great western , Aig etc with direct express and no ss billing .I haven’t wrote a Trans in yrs . Anyone writing them ? If so how’s the underwriting now a days ? I think they still do true ss direct express billing
SS billing doesn’t matter to me.

SS billing doesn’t matter to me.
Almost every company who’s taken credit cards stopped doing it because of horrid persistency . Your saying your direct express business with no ss billing you’ve had no persistency issues?

Almost every company who’s taken credit cards stopped doing it because of horrid persistency . Your saying your direct express business with no ss billing you’ve had no persistency issues?
My persistency is no different with companies that do SSB vs ones that don’t.

On DE business I would prefer it but it’s not a deal breaker.

If people want the insurance they are going to pay for it. If they don’t want it then the mode doesn’t matter.

Disclaimer: I make no money from Digitial BGA. Never have and never will. I have one contract through them (CICA). I have not used their tech but I'm familiar with various elements of it and what it can do for an agent.

The bottom line is this. $99 is a joke of a fee.

Lets take their GIACT integration as just one element. If a single agent wanted to setup GIACT for themselves, they would pay $500 minimum per month. That single benefit alone more than justifies the $99.

Choice Mutual often feels more like a technology company than an agency because we have such a large development team for front and backend work. We're always building stuff to support the website that consumers interact with and for our backend systems.

I say all that because I know firsthand what it's like to own your own software and what it costs to keep it going (let alone make improvements, which is a never-ending process).

What people need to understand about software is that it always breaks. When you publish a new feature, no matter how much QC your teams do, something will get missed. As a business owner, I really hate paying a developer to fix something that wasn't previously broken, but you have no choice.

My company doesn't charge our agents a fee because our business model is different. We have the luxury of not having a lead cost because we do SEO. But if that were not the case, I would 100% be charging folks a monthly fee to enjoy all the software we have, and it would likely be much more than $99.

Back