Door knocking Face to Face in 2024

Its a good thing because with telesales you'll have more presentations per hour which equate to more commissions per hour if using live TV transfers. Outbound dialing I don't know the figures.

Even if telesales closing % was 10% less than field sales, the sheer increase in volume of presentatins per week over rides the 15% lesser closing %. Live TV transfers, and being licensed in multiple states, makes this easily possible.

Of course the "using personal car for business use" mileage deduction would not be available for telsales.
You will also have far more lead costs.

Looks like a bad thing to me.

Wonder why there’s no success stories about this method?

Except from the pimps, of course.

It’s not working no matter what a pimp says.

I mean, it’s not working for the producer. It’s working like a mf’er for the pimps. That’s why they get so butthurt when the truth is told.

Do you even think about what you're saying? How do you think the "pimps" make money? If the agent isn't writing, then no money is generated. So tell me how the agent isn't making money but yet the "pimps" are!

You are just so caught up in your own ideas that you can't think outside of your little box.

You will also have far more lead costs.

Looks like a bad thing to me.

Wonder why there’s no success stories about this method?

Except from the pimps, of course.

This is 3rd grade math........lol

Why work 20 leads and ave 6 sales when you could work 40 leads and ave 12 sales in a one week period. That's 2x the lead cost right there. That's also 2x the "no's", 2x think about it, 2x I need to talk to my children, and 2x commissions and 2x the profit.

Hope that helps you.

Do you even think about what you're saying? How do you think the "pimps" make money? If the agent isn't writing, then no money is generated. So tell me how the agent isn't making money but yet the "pimps" are!

You are just so caught up in your own ideas that you can't think outside of your little box.
Try again pimp.

Of course they write business for a while until the costs overwhelm them.

The producer is not making money but the pimp is making money on the business they wrote before they washed out.

You know this. So you are just lying to cover it.

I’m caught up in facts and you can’t deal with facts. So you resort to character assassination. Oldest trick in the book.

This is 3rd grade math........lol

Why work 20 leads and ave 6 sales when you could work 40 leads and ave 12 sales in a one week period. That's 2x the lead cost right there. That's also 2x the "no's", 2x think about it, 2x I need to talk to my children, and 2x commissions and 2x the profit.

Hope that helps you.
That’s pimp math. But ok. Let’s hear these success stories from the producers. Surely you can find one?

For incoming calls, after lead costs, we are told we should be averaging a net profit of $114,893 (6 figures for the year). This figure doesn't include chargebacks but it does consider the lead cost. I believe there are people making that or more...but don't know if its most.

For incoming calls, after lead costs, we are told we should be averaging a net profit of $114,893 (6 figures for the year). This figure doesn't include chargebacks but it does consider the lead cost. I believe there are people making that or more...but don't know if its most.
Or any

So from the three people I know so far that have already made $40,000 to $45,000 from this year to date, if they keep it up at the same pace, they can potentially make $80k to $90k by the end of the year. Also, add first year commissions of 38k, then take out the lead costs of 39k for the whole year and the chargebacks. Hmm..now that I think about it they would be lucky to hit 70k to 80k. Also factor in that most telesales commission is lower than face to face but maybe it evens out with gas money spent for the year. If my math sucks, please feel free to correct.

But you know what, not knocking it, it's good income for the retired, disabled and those that just want to work in the comfort of their own home or out of the country.

I remember making just over six figures spending $70k on leads and appointment setters working in the field.

I worked Tue-Thur 10-4.

Well 10-3 on Wed.

I never door knocked. Well every once in awhile.

Back