Facebook Ad's Need Help!

I think I made a breakthrough this week. But, I could have just had a good week.

I've had faux breakthroughs that were just statistical aberrations (think Yao Ming) and not the beginning of a trend. So I'll continue the test on this final element of my system. I want to see how tall the rest of the kids are.

If this last link in the chain stays strong, I'll have a system that will generate high quality leads (64 year olds mostly) for Medigap/MA very early next year.

I'll need some beta testers. If you aren't on my list already PM me.

I'm not sure where the line is between a regular post and an offer. (Maybe I've crossed it already.)

I don't have a price or a product yet. But once I have those details, I'll bring the discussion into the offers section.

So PM me if want to make sure you get the info. I probably shouldn't share much more in this thread.

Interested in more info as you make it available. Also interested in beta testing. My agency is in Lawrence, KS, so we are not in a competing market. Thanks in advance.

Anyone having better luck, or any kind of luck working with facebook to generate local MA leads?

The problem I've always had with facebook is with consistency.

Hey everyone,

I'm an agent and I was curious if anything has worked for any of you when creating Facebook Ad's to generate Life/Medicare leads. I have thrown some money at Facebook Ad's but they haven't gotten the job done. I'm not a struggling agent and I DON'T want to sign a new contract with any other company, but I'm just looking for another stream of leads that is unique. I know there is a lead system out there killing it with Facebook leads but I'm not interested in paying $25-$40/lead especially since they have a guarantee that they don't give refunds. Honestly I need help from start to finish and I'm willing to pay someone that knows what they're doing as long as the price is right. Let me know if you have anything that really seems to get people interested on Life Insurance/Medicare Ad's and a inexpensive way to create a landing page. I already have a good warm market but, I want to open another avenue to receive qualified individuals in my community that need the coverage. Let me know what you think!

Appreciate it!

Build 20 ads per ad set. Tweak, tweak, tweak. Turn off every ad that performs poorly.

I’ve only had success using fb for fex leads, but I’m doing decent...and the key for me has been automation.

When I bought fb leads through a vendor a while back I’d get a spreadsheet every day or so, but I found that very few people would remember filling out the quote form.

It was very frustrating to say the least.

So what I did was get notifications...every time Someone completes the lead form I get a text with the contact’s info and the prospect gets a text from me introducing myself.

Speed to contact is a beautiful thing...

Has anyone tried generating appointments directly through Facebook Ads, then using emails as a follow up to introduce yourself and preframe your leads before the meeting?

I disagree. If you want to lower cost, but get poorer quality leads, then offer incentives. It's not worth it in my experience with Facebook leads.

Also, you really had to call your eBook "The Digital Insurance Agent"? Any influence from my book in my signature?

I was addressing more from a nurturing perspective. Yes, you'll be dealing with leads who may not be ready to buy right now, but they still represent viable prospects who've raised their hand. From there you're able to nurture them with email.

Secondly, to address your second point does the answer even matter...?
Nothing happens whether yes or no.

I was addressing more from a nurturing perspective. Yes, you'll be dealing with leads who may not be ready to buy right now, but they still represent viable prospects who've raised their hand. From there you're able to nurture them with email.

Secondly, to address your second point does the answer even matter...?
Nothing happens whether yes or no.

Yes it does matter if Jeff's title influenced your's. If it did influence your title, then that would make you a Copy Cat. :yes:

Back