Facebook Ad's Need Help!

Facebook ads can't be treated the same as Google PPC ads. Facebook leads need more nurturing and content.

Every lead sourceis different and requires a different handling.

Facebook ads can't be treated the same as Google PPC ads. Facebook leads need more nurturing and content.

Every lead sourceis different and requires a different handling.

I agree. I love my nurtured leads. If they have to leave a message, they will almost always wait for me to call them back, even if we haven't talked before.

Once they get enough of my content, they want my advice. If they get to the point in the funnel where they contact me, they rarely agent shop.

Last edited:
I agree. I love my nurtured leads. If they have to leave a message, they will almost always wait for me to call them back, even if we haven't talked before.

Once they get enough of my content, they want my advice. The don't agent shop nearly as much.

Can't tell you how often people tell me they have found info on my sites and YT channel they could not find anywhere else. And the video's resonated with them, answered questions on their mind and some they had not considered.

People want help, not just rates.

My CTAs always mentions "recommendations " or "advice."

I try to avoid the other "R" word and the "Q" word.

Whats the other "R" and "Q" word? Rate and Quote?

If so... yes, that's no good. It commoditizes you and turns you into an order taker instead of an advisor with a strategy that can be customized to help the client.

Once they get enough of my content, they want my advice. If get to the point in the funnel where they contact me, they rarely agent shop.

Yes. Because you establish yourself as an expert, you demonstrate you know what you're doing, you educate them, you show them how they'll be treated, etc.

Nurturing should be part of every "funnel". And it can be automated, which is the best part.

It's like you "date" them. And you show them how wonderful of a partner you would be.

This is true for Medicare and especially true with more complex products and strategies, like retirement planning (using annuities, tax planning, legacy planning, etc.).

Last edited:
FB ads are like playing the banjo.

The banjo is one of the easiest musical instruments to play as long as you don't care how it sounds.

FB ads are easy unless you want a positive ROI.

The banjo is one of the easiest musical instruments to play as long as you don't care how it sounds.

Pretty much, and you can get a positive ROI, but you better know what you are doing.

Also, a lot of people aren't near as good at sales as they think they are.

Very true. It's easy to place an ad on FB, anybody can do it.

Even getting some good initial results is fairly easy, because that's what FB does - it sends you better traffic when you first launch a campaign! And then things change... the costs go up or you get less leads, possibly both... That's when people quit and say that FB ads don't work for them or that the FB leads suck!

My friendly advise to anybody wanting to generate their own FE leads with Facebook ads:

If you want positive ROI doing the ads yourself, take your time to learn this new skill, spend money practicing it and DON'T quit! Or you can just hire others to do it for you...

Back