Facebook v DM......

From what i read phone sales without experience close 3-4 leads per 100 internet leads. More experience agent can close about 6-9 leads per 100 leads. I find it low compare to F2F agent. Super star maybe a lot more??

But there is crazy stories, marketing advertisement about how amazing the phone sales business is, work remotely in bali island while making sale type of promise does makes me really curious.

F2F agent close about 5 leads per 20 DM. And many times the lead is a a couple so you sell wife/husband together sometimes even adult children. Then you cross sell other products as well. So even 5 leads can lead to multiple sale.
100 Leads is pretty low, Most Full time guys are running 300+ lol.

Selling over the phone is about keeping costs down, if your buying DM and selling over the phone it's a quick way to go broke lol. I've met tons of FE producers doing over 400k+ and trust me there not buying DM.

I've been doing FE tele-sales since 2005. How about you? I actually went about 6 years doing ONLY FE tele-sales with zero face 2 face sales during that time. I agree that DM are not usually very good for tele-sales, unless they are hot off the press fresh and the prospect easily remembers mailing the card in.

The best leads for FE tele-sales, so far, are TV leads live transferred to you or where you can call them back soon thereafter. Live transfers has a big advantage in that it eliminates all the wasted time dialing numbers with the prospect not being home or being home but not answering thinking you are a tele-marketer. Facebook leads in real time is also proving to be very decent.

It's all about acquisition costs. How many lead $$$ does an agent spend per sale, or per premium $$$ PER HOUR. This is the true metric of profitability in the FE industry.

300 leads
A month, I'm assuming you talked with Digital bga ?

I haven't talk to anyone yet. I was just researching if telesales is really more profitable than F2F in general. How much AP does F2F agent write vs telesales agent selling only fe and medsup? With so much facebook /internet leads gaining so much traction compared to before. It seem like a very good market to be in.

300 leads

I haven't talk to anyone yet. I was just researching if telesales is really more profitable than F2F in general. How much AP does F2F agent write vs telesales agent selling only fe and medsup? With so much facebook /internet leads gaining so much traction compared to before. It seem like a very good market to be in.
You can be wildly more profitable than a f2f agent doesn't mean everyone will lol.

I've been doing FE tele-sales since 2005. How about you? I actually went about 6 years doing ONLY FE tele-sales with zero face 2 face sales during that time. I agree that DM are not usually very good for tele-sales, unless they are hot off the press fresh and the prospect easily remembers mailing the card in.

The best leads for FE tele-sales, so far, are TV leads live transferred to you or where you can call them back soon thereafter. Live transfers has a big advantage in that it eliminates all the wasted time dialing numbers with the prospect not being home or being home but not answering thinking you are a tele-marketer. Facebook leads in real time is also proving to be very decent.

It's all about acquisition costs. How many lead $$$ does an agent spend per sale, or per premium $$$ PER HOUR. This is the true metric of profitability in the FE industry.
In my experience live transfers are not worth the 40+ dollars to sit on my ass and wait for a call. Some people like them I prefer 4-6 dollar FB leads I generate lol.

researching if telesales is really more profitable than F2F

Only profitable if you know how to do one, the other or both.

How much AP does F2F agent write vs telesales agent selling only fe and medsup?

Varies.

Unless you are going to pay your bills with money generated by another agent, how much other folks write is a moot point.

Back