Facebook v DM......

I was just trying to help, tried to offer an opinion while remaining positive and for some reason it came across as often

You good Jim - was talking about the other two with snide remarks - Rob and Robby . . .

#Trolls

Interesting comment. Where do you find this kind of data.
Selling over the phone is about keeping costs down, if your buying DM and selling over the phone it's a quick way to go broke lol. I've met tons of FE producers doing over 400k+ and trust me there not buying DM.

Selling over the phone is about keeping costs down, if your buying DM and selling over the phone it's a quick way to go broke lol. I've met tons of FE producers doing over 400k+ and trust me there not buying DM.

You know many FE phone producers doing over 400K?

Who lol?

400k for face to face is stellar let alone by phone. And you're saying you know many. Who the hell are these guys?

I just don't get how people sell FE via phone. Seems like the most impossible thing ever.

You know many FE phone producers doing over 400K?

Who lol?

400k for face to face is stellar let alone by phone. And you're saying you know many. Who the hell are these guys?

I just don't get how people sell FE via phone. Seems like the most impossible thing ever.
Gotta Admit 400k is a stretch not that i haven't met some guys doing over 400k+, Most of them fall within the 100-200k range .

Gotta Admit 400k is a stretch not that i haven't met some guys doing over 400k+, Most of them fall within the 100-200k range .

What is your definition of "tons" Rob?

From what i read phone sales without experience close 3-4 leads per 100 internet leads. More experience agent can close about 6-9 leads per 100 leads. I find it low compare to F2F agent. Super star maybe a lot more??

But there is crazy stories, marketing advertisement about how amazing the phone sales business is, work remotely in bali island while making sale type of promise does makes me really curious.

F2F agent close about 5 leads per 20 DM. And many times the lead is a a couple so you sell wife/husband together sometimes even adult children. Then you cross sell other products as well. So even 5 leads can lead to multiple sale.

Back