Facebook v DM......

I order 100 mailers on the 2nd of the month and will never turn back. My team and I all had run Facebook leads but always were a hit or miss. It’s very true you have to jump on them immediately and in my experience the premiums are higher per case but Mail is steady. We have called or door-knocked mailers 12-13 months old and sold. The signature and the being tangible. Facebook leads we have taken out the forms people fill out, used pretty much every vendor, and they are not consistent enough for me.
Plus, if the top 10%of FE agents are using mailers why reinvent the wheel. I have most of my team on mail now.
The top 10% aren't using DM though lol. The top 10% F2F are using direct mail .

Potatoes potahtoes lol

I work 20 new DM leads a week.
I also call through the leftover ones from the prior 2 or 3 weeks that's usually enough to get my 7 appointment I need to run that next day

You are most def a stud and have the results to prove it . . .

I had just asked a simple question and the other trolls had to make themselves feel better by chiming in.

Keep it up Jose - you are an example of hard work paying off . . .

You are most def a stud and have the results to prove it . . .

I had just asked a simple question and the other trolls had to make themselves feel better by chiming in.

Keep it up Jose - you are an example of hard work paying off . . .

I was just trying to help, tried to offer an opinion while remaining positive and for some reason it came across as often
The top 10% Face to face agents use DM, majority of the top FE agents in general dont use DM.

The top 10% Face to face agents use DM, majority of the top FE agents in general dont use DM.

Back