FE on Payroll Decduction

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Know an agent who is searching for an FE company that will do payroll list billing. Needs to be a company that has SI products that can be written at least down to age 18.. Settlers has the product but the required phone interview makes it less than idea for the work site market. Consumes too much time so it needs to be a company with no phone interview or one that will waive the phone interview in work site situations. ... Also needs to be a company that is in the majority of the states. Any suggestions?

Know an agent who is searching for an FE company that will do payroll list billing. Needs to be a company that has SI products that can be written at least down to age 18.. Settlers has the product but the required phone interview makes it less than idea for the work site market. Consumes too much time so it needs to be a company with no phone interview or one that will waive the phone interview in work site situations. ... Also needs to be a company that is in the majority of the states. Any suggestions?

Not that you want to hear this, but American Amicable will work with the agent.

Not that you want to hear this, but American Amicable will work with the agent.

They would still call the customer before issuing. I think he is trying to avoid that.

But their work site stuff (not familiar with that product line) might be able to waive that.

But the payroll deduction is easy with AmAm.

They would still call the customer before issuing. I think he is trying to avoid that.

But their work site stuff (not familiar with that product line) might be able to waive that.

But the payroll deduction is easy with AmAm.

No, not necessarily. It depends on how you're set up with them. Am Am will work with you if they think it's in their best interest. You have to present it to them as to how you want to do things before you just go do them.

No, not necessarily. It depends on how you're set up with them. Am Am will work with you if they think it's in their best interest. You have to present it to them as to how you want to do things before you just go do them.

For alot of carriers, I would disagree, but I believe it with AmAm. Very easy to work with.

I seem to recall LFG had some products for this market. The policy size might not be small enough, it has been a long time since I last saw it.

5 Star group plan would work, contact Jeff Root on the forum

That particular 5Star life plan thru a particular has had so many changes done to it in 2 years, I wouldn't be shocked to see it discontinued at some point.

YOu'd be better off working with 5star Life directly, and setting up your own plan. Benefits of this is a higher death benefit, lower rates, and more flexibility.

Back