Frank Stastny - RIP

I lost my godfather/uncle this week. I feel about as sad with Frank's passing. It's such a sad event as evidenced by all the gratitude and admiration shown in this thread. I spoke with Frank once on the phone. He was a kick and had a really fun, helpful spirit. On that only call, I asked if he had a moment to spare with me and he said "I've always got time to help a fellow agent". That kind of says it all about Frank. As someone who wanted to start start selling Med Supps, I was looking forward to working with him. Regrettably for me, that can't happen now. Thanks for everything you shared Frank. You will be missed for sure.

Last edited:
Frank was one of the few people in business I've had the pleasure of meeting that I actually wish I met under more altruistic circumstances. He was a gentleman and a saint.

I'll miss you Mr Stastny.

Over the years I spoke with Frank many times, often about things unrelated to the industry. RIP brother, see you on the other side.

WOW!

Frank retires from MO to FL and now he's retired to heaven.

RIP Frank. I spent almost 3 hours talking to him not long ago. He is full of wonderful advice & from reading his posts was always about helping others.

One of the best lines I've ever heard about being successful in insurance came from Frank: "Agents have got to learn to give good phone to make it in insurance." I took copious notes while we talked that evening. We also talked about using him to give webinars for agents sponsored by Hometown Quotes. He was so willing to give back to the industry...really cared about agents.

One of the Best IMHO. God Speed Frank. RIP.

Anyone know if there is anything we can do for his wife? Please post.

Back