Frank Stastny - RIP

Nice photo. He looks like an English Aristocrat. Very noble.

He certainly does look distinguished but do not forget that he was also a goat herder. :yes: We certainly got a lot of fun out of teasing Frank about his goats.

Last edited:
Though I have only been on this forum for a few months now I will greatly miss his contributions. I have probably read over a hundred of his posts going back for several years and they always had something constructive to add to the conversations... He will be missed.

A tragic loss to everyone who knew him. I only spoke with him twice on the phone. He made you feel like you were his best friend. Of course, I contracted with him and purchased YIO. Glad I did. May he Rest In Peace.

He certainly does look distinguished but do not forget that he was also a goat herder. :yes: We certainly got a lot of fun out of teasing Frank about his goats.

Took me awhile to figure out he really was a goat herder. lol
He was a good sport about all the teasing.

I don't really post on here but I read the forums alot and got into insurance with Frank's help. I havent looked on here for a little while and actually just tried calling him

No reply so I came on here.. I'm shocked. :( :( :(

He was a sweet, very helpful man. Genuinely nice, genuinely helpful. Old school ..

I'm so sad. Its crazy how the internet/phone will make you feel like you know someone.

RIP Frank.. your kind heart and gracious ways will be truly missed.. :'(

I did not know Frank but I have read many of his post. Sure seems like he was admired by many and will be misssed. RIP Frank

Back