Frank Stastny - RIP

been away from site for a bit just saw this.. very sad..enjoyed reading Frank's posts.. rest in peace my friend.

A few years back I got tired of all the bickering that went on in the online forums, and I said that I wouldn't be back. But, having heard about this today I had to come and pay my respects.

Frank was the kind of guy that would help damn near anyone. A few years back when I was getting into med supps he pretty much held my hand through the whole thing. He spent hours on the phone with me. I couldn't even afford his software at the time and he still helped me. The only thing that I did for him was probably annoy him with my ignorance about med supps.

Frank was a damn good guy.

A few years back I got tired of all the bickering that went on in the online forums, and I said that I wouldn't be back. But, having heard about this today I had to come and pay my respects.

Frank was the kind of guy that would help damn near anyone. A few years back when I was getting into med supps he pretty much held my hand through the whole thing. He spent hours on the phone with me. I couldn't even afford his software at the time and he still helped me. The only thing that I did for him was probably annoy him with my ignorance about med supps.

Frank was a damn good guy.

If it wasn't for the bickering, I wouldn't even hang around this forum. :D In all seriousness, Frank was a good person and is greatly missed by all who came in contact with him.

Wow! Been away from the forum for some time. Was shocked to learn this today. I had the pleasure of speaking with Frank about a year ago. He talked to me the first time I called for probably an hour. He was extremely helpful in answering my questions and guiding me in the right direction. I always followed his posts as he had great wisdom and great information to share. We'll miss you Frank.

Very sorry to hear of Frank's passing. I corresponded with him on a couple of occasions about MedSupps and he was always very gracious and generous with his knowledge about the Senior Market and MedSupps in particular. He really knew his stuff and I really respected his opinions. I will miss his insight and his informative posts.
May God bless and comfort his family in their loss.

Last edited:
Did you end up purchasing his software?

No I did not. At the time I spoke with Frank, I was considering getting back into MedSupp sales, however, the state I am in (Ohio) had just enacted a no cold calling and no door knocking rule for MedSupps. I know Frank was a big proponent of cold calling so I wasn't sure I was going to go through with it. Looking back I regret missing the opportunity. From what I understand, he had a "manual" for his training. Love to get my hands on that.

I posted this elsewhere but if anyone wants a copy of Frank's training in pdf format, please EMAIL a request to me. The cost is $49 and all proceeds flow through the www.iliaa.org to his widow.

Rick

Back