Frank Stastny - RIP

Thank you Frank. Never talked to you but have gained valuable knowledge from your insight and humor. You helped me believe that I could be successful in the Life Ins business. God Bless. All of us newbies will miss your posts and down to earth advice. My prayers are with your family.

Spent only 20 minutes one time on the phome with Frank. In that 20 minutes he caused me to believe that I might easily understand med sups. Shocked into disbelief when I saw Rick's post.

This forum is missing one of its very best!

My most sincere condolences to his wife!!

Last edited:
Oh I'm feeling sad. I just talked to him not long ago about the medicare. He sounded so nice. I thought of calling him again. Condolences to the family. Praying for them. May the Lord comfort them and give them strength during this difficult tme.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I was out when I called him and the few mins I talked to him was so helpful already. Wished I hadn't put off calling him. He was one of those people you feel you can trust and had your best interest. Had just read one of his recent comment on another thread, then saw this. I miss him already, like many of you. May God comfort you all. Its apparent he touched many people here on this forum. Hope to meet you one day in heaven.

Last edited:
Frank was a stand up guy and will surely be missed. Hopefully he passed away peacefully.

Over the years I've enjoyed my conversations with Frank and truly appreciated his friendship.

He was a great man I will think of often and miss greatly.

This is a shocking news. I had few emails with him and he always was a true gentleman. The forum lost one of its most distinguished members.

May his family find comfort in a difficult time.

Rest In Peace, Frank.

Back