High Deductible plans F and G

Compared to what they were the 1st couple of years, I think they've gone downhill. I realize that they're better in Florida.

Up and down in dif area's

I have some area where better somewhere same somewhere worse

There are always changes but I dont see a downward movement at this time

If anything I have written more MA since Oct then previous years

And my Med supp sales are up! MA down even with the better plans

I'm talking about 2005, 2006, 2007. There were some good plans, PacificCare and Today's Options. When the coverage got worse and CMS made everything difficult, I decided that I didn't want to deal with it anymore.

Now that you have to recontract with Aetna to sell SilverScript and do AHIP, I'm either going to do without Part D, or do AHIP. If I do AHIP, I'll have Aetna, Humana and SilverScript and maybe a local MAPD.

I'm talking about 2005, 2006, 2007. There were some good plans, PacificCare and Today's Options. When the coverage got worse and CMS made everything difficult, I decided that I didn't want to deal with it anymore.

Now that you have to recontract with Aetna to sell SilverScript and do AHIP, I'm either going to do without Part D, or do AHIP. If I do AHIP, I'll have Aetna, Humana and SilverScript and maybe a local MAPD.

Not sure what I do in IL as I don't do nearly a much MA there as I do med supp mabye one here or there

In NC, TX I do a bit of Humana Gold is popular, I also do a bit of UHC is popular, On occasion, I do an Aetna

I do a bit of Aetna PDP though

Not sure what I do in IL as I don't do nearly a much MA there as I do med supp mabye one here or there

In NC, TX I do a bit of Humana Gold is popular, I also do a bit of UHC is popular, On occasion, I do an Aetna

I do a bit of Aetna PDP though
Will Aetna still offer PDP? I'll only do MAPD as a last resort, because there are people that can't afford a Med Supp. I liked the Humana Walmart PDP. UHC isn't in the areas that I work.

I'll bet I can sell quite a few MAPD's cold door knocking. :yes:

Will Aetna still offer PDP? I'll only do MAPD as a last resort, because there are people that can't afford a Med Supp. I liked the Humana Walmart PDP.

I'll bet I can sell quite a few MAPD's cold door knocking. :yes:

MA is always a last resort, If they don't still offer the aetna plan then things will change, As the often do, I remember when I 1st went independent, Coventry had an amazing plan for generic users, Have not been close for years

SS I do still do some of these

But Humana Walmart has not been good as of this year, Higher premium higher copays, than previous years

For generic users, the Aetna does blow away Humana at this point in most cases

I'm going to be watching to see if the sun rises in the west tomorrow.

(However, if you DO do AHIP, just think, you can sell the Lasso MSA too! Just look at the progression Plan G, HDF, MSA. )

MA is always a last resort, If they don't still offer the aetna plan then things will change, As the often do, I remember when I 1st went independent, Coventry had an amazing plan for generic users, Have not been close for years

SS I do still do some of these

But Humana Walmart has not been good as of this year, Higher premium higher copays, than previous years

For generic users, the Aetna does blow away Humana at this point in most cases
Yes, Coventry was good.

I haven't sold Humana Walmart for a couple of years, so I haven't kept up with it.

Back