I created a (FE agents only group) on Facebook

Do you still? Everyone who wasn't in your downline seemed to have gotten kicked out. What happened there?

Anyway the groups are different. Josh's group is more geared towards new agents Jose's group
(fe agents only club) is not. It's really for established agents.

Strange indeed

I learn a lot from josh's group and I don't have a single contract with him or Brandon.

Everyone who wasn't in your downline seemed to have gotten kicked out.

Josh and Brandon's group is still there, I didn't get kicked out, and I'm not in their downline.

Jeesh, Nick! What did you do?

Happy birthday to you ... we should meet up for breakfast again soon!

Josh and Brandon's group is still there, I didn't get kicked out, and I'm not in their downline.

Jeesh, Nick! What did you do?

Happy birthday to you ... we should meet up for breakfast again soon!
I don't know?

Everyone I know who is an FE agent on Facebook seems to no longer be in the group and every time I ask Josh he ignores me. I must have made him mad I guess.

I liked his group. The whole thing Brandon did where he would post complicated health conditions and have people post their opinions on where they should be placed was a good idea.

Edit: also breakfast next time I'm in the Lehigh Valley or close to it. I expect sometime around November

Last edited:
Yes we do. Final Expense and Medicare Mastery Community

Also no recruiting. We also teach agents how to add Medicare cross sales. So I guess ours is a little different. And if you don’t want KSKJ to be the answer to every question, ours might be a good fit ;)

Or if you want to be taught to go door knock a non-responder list go join the other Final Expense only group. Final Expense Coach.

Politely: The no recruiting rule is as strong as the admins running the show... so you're saying you've never initiated contact with anyone in your group to recruit right?

Because I haven't and never will I keep to my word, I've even said if if I ever did they can take a screenshot and post it.
Can you say the same? If so good for you.

Different style of training also. I don't believe new or mediocre final expense agents should learn cross-selling health.
It's a recipe for being broke .
Stick to one thing Master it make 200k in a year. then if you want to add Health go for it.
There's only a handful of Agents I know can do both and everybody in that hand full wrights over 200k in FE as their bread and butter, health is just extra.

Not sure if this was a personal shot but KSKJ is it good company what do you have bad to say about them? I would like to know.

Either way we don't push any company as the answer to anything. our agents are not coaxed to write a certain company. They can write whoever they wish.

Do you still? Everyone who wasn't in your downline seemed to have gotten kicked out. What happened there?

Anyway the groups are different. Josh's group is more geared towards new agents Jose's group
(fe agents only club) is not. It's really for established agents.

Our group has almost 3000 people in it. We don’t have 3000 in our downline (yet). I used to believe in the FEX philosophy. Now ours is a little different.

You can’t grow a 7 figure business that way. Well unless you’re Scott or Travis that is.

Kskj and trinity are great companies. But only if you want stay a single agent. I know it’s an unpopular opinion with the more self-righteous crowd that thinks we are evil if don’t offer our clients the lowest price policy out there.

But I would rather teach an agent how to produce $200k and then stop personally producing to replicate himself 20x over.

In that sense, yes, our group is targeting different individuals. I’m targeting entrepreneurs not just agents anymore. If they have no desire to build, we can still bring them on, but not writing the low spread carrier.

Those are yours Jose. We’re not trying to build by addition anymore. We’re growing by multiplication.

Life is about balance. And I think there is a model that takes the (“evil”) building strategies of the NAAs, Symmetry’s, FFLs of the world, but with much higher comp, support, training and consistent lead flow.

Most agents get out there for a few years, kill it and then want to build. Just the nature of the biz. I’d rather them come our way with much better comp and resources than the aforementioned IMOs.

So there it is. Koolaid with some extra sugar.

Back