Is it seriously Possible to be a Part-Time Agent

UPS dropped a new iPhone off for my son tonight. I happened to be out in the front yard when he was coming down my street. On my street alone from the vantage point of my front yard I counted five stops for him - took all of about a minute and a half. He then turned left at the end of my street to keep delivering in my neighborhood. If my leads were all that close together, I could knock 200 doors per day too!

Sounds pretty efficient. Probably because he's not calling and asking for permission and messing with his order.

Little off topic, but how does an IMO get there IMO level contract, is the carrier choosing them.
I know the IMO is who gets the agents the contract with the carrier. I just ask because I know that every IMO is different, some just get you the contracts and you never hear from them again (probably exaggerating) , some over full extensive training, etc

Little off topic, but how does an IMO get there IMO level contract, is the carrier choosing them.
I know the IMO is who gets the agents the contract with the carrier. I just ask because I know that every IMO is different, some just get you the contracts and you never hear from them again (probably exaggerating) , some over full extensive training, etc

They actually start.

Production

Back