Is it seriously Possible to be a Part-Time Agent

If the youtubes is to be believed there is an LH agent out there who claims somewhere around $82K in one month, but that of course is a captive agent with an overpriced product.

That kinda makes it all the more impressive. I probably wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see the award meeting.

That kinda makes it all the more impressive. I probably wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see the award meeting.

Regardless of whether there is an advantage to being captive or not, or to using a high priced carrier or not, $82K in a month is, as you said,pretty damn impressive. Heck, I am in month 6, and I am not at $82K ... yet.

Yes, it is by carrier. We have a couple of guys that work with us that are #1 in the Country for their respective favorite carrier. Those same 2 individuals might be #4 or #5 with a larger carrier if their carrier of choice was one of the big ones.

So it’s basically impossible to be number one is multiple carriers.

I heard One life currently has a guy who does much more than 100k per month in FE. Not sure if that is true or not, but if so that's pretty crazy.

I know who you're talking about - we communicate regularly on marketing. Not $100k, but dang close every month. He'll get there though. All telesales written by him (for now).

1) You can sell final expense on a part-time basis. Make sure you give a full-time effort.

I started part-time while running my personal training business, as well as when I went back to work for The Man.

2) The 100k a month guy is real.

I stand corrected.

If the 100k per month producer is selling 100% over the phone and has a couple fronters (who are licensed and quoting customers) then I could believe it.

I was thinking face to face, which I still believe would be impossible.

If the 100k per month producer is selling 100% over the phone ... then I could believe it.

I was thinking face to face, which I still believe would be impossible.

We have a guy brand new to the business who just wrote $40k his first month on TM and FB leads (he’s waiting for his DM flow to start). A month ago I would have thought that to be impossible.

Reminds me of the saying “whether you believe you can or you believe you can’t, you are right.”

Back