Is this just an advertisement?

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
I am guessing this is an advertisement of some sort MY client is referring to
But on the outside chance I am just wrong and there is something I need to learn about this

I am asking

Client text me this morning, she is questioning her coverage because she just read that the state will pay the children

I have a question, I am viewing that the state is offering money for children; therefore I should not have to purchase additional insurance.

Before I responded I thought I would ask

It is the state of OH in case that matters. but are there any state programs she might be referring to or is just some advertisement meant to bait and switch?

I am guessing this is an advertisement of some sort MY client is referring to
But on the outside chance I am just wrong and there is something I need to learn about this

I am asking

Client text me this morning, she is questioning her coverage because she just read that the state will pay the children

I have a question, I am viewing that the state is offering money for children; therefore I should not have to purchase additional insurance.

It is the state of OH in case that matters. but are there any state programs she might be referring to or is just some advertisement meant09-02-1944 to bait and switch?
Don't know about the state but Social Security will pay a monthly income to minor children in the event of a parent's death. Could that be what she heard?

Don't know about the state but Social Security will pay a monthly income to minor children in the event of a parent's death. Could that be what she heard?

Maybe I dont know

All I have been able to find is this
Current Policy: The Burial Award Program is available for the purpose of providing burial funds to defray the total cost of funeral, cremation, cemetery, and burial expenses to eligible deceased individuals who have insufficient resources to meet burial costs. The program is mandated by Section 5101.52 of the Revised Code and provides a maximum payment of $750 for an adult and $500 for a child under age eleven.

Reason for Change: With the passage of Amended Substitute House Bill 94, the Burial Award Program has been eliminated. Section 5101.52 of the Revised Code has been repealed and State funding will no longer be available for the program.

New Policy: Effective July 1, 2001, the Burial Award Program will no longer be offered by the state of Ohio. In order to be reimbursed, applications must have been processed prior to the close of business on June 29, 2001. Due to the termination of the program, the deadline for submitting expenditures will be the September 2001 report on the ODJFS 2827. The report is due October 20, 2001.

I am guessing she seen some advertisement about state burial coverage and getting confused

Ill call her tomorrow, Today Sundays I am not in the office

she just read that the state will pay the children

It is the state of OH in case that matters. but are there any state programs she might be referring to or is just some advertisement meant to bait and switch?

She read what? Where?

Don't you think you should provide details? Copies? Links?

You've provided no information on which anyone can render an opinion.

You refer to an advertisement? Can she take a picture of it so you can post it here?

She read what? Where?

Don't you think you should provide details? Copies? Links?

You've provided no information on which anyone can render an opinion.

You refer to an advertisement? Can she take a picture of it so you can post it here?

Haven't called her yet, this was Sunday I have other appointments this morning

Will find out later just getting info first

What do you even mean the state will pay the children? Pay the kids money if the parent dies? Are they minor children? Or adults?

100% she is bluffing.

Another excuse not to buy.

Next, she'll tell you she's cancelling b/c she's donating her body to science.

Back