Lead Heroes Review.....

I use this verbiage all the time with success.

So does Mr. Winders...

"If I could qualify you for a program today, could you afford $200 a month?"

Indeed. When one call closing we need to set them up and get them into "decision making mode". To get the big decision at the end, it makes for lighter lifting if we can get little decisions along the way. An agent will get much less of the dreaded "I want to think about it".:yes:

To Fortune202, unless I could get someone with Graded MOO a first day coverage policy, I wouldn't be able to touch their price as it's usually better than even Gerber's GI policy. Many times GI policies are cheaper than first day coverage policies if they're a standard smoker rating.

I had a good friend who was a career agent at MoO. Maybe someone here can clarify, but to my understanding MoO has 2 different G.I. policies.

1)Career Agents
2)Direct Mail

I was told the G.I. that can be purchased directly from MoO is able to have much lower premiums because they sell a ton of it to healthy folks and they don't pay commission out to an agent.

So it would depend on which policy you were seeing out in the field. I know I have beaten the MoO GI that was from a career agent ...

I had a good friend who was a career agent at MoO. Maybe someone here can clarify, but to my understanding MoO has 2 different G.I. policies.

1)Career Agents
2)Direct Mail

I was told the G.I. that can be purchased directly from MoO is able to have much lower premiums because they sell a ton of it to healthy folks and they don't pay commission out to an agent.

So it would depend on which policy you were seeing out in the field. I know I have beaten the MoO GI that was from a career agent ...

It's the same policy and premium. The difference to the consumer is that the one sold by the agent is ROP + 20% for the first 2 years. The one sold direct is ROP + 10% for the first 2 years.

That's the only difference.

I will give you my advice on working teleleads. DO NOT listen to the recordings! It is a numbers game. You have 30 people to call, just call them, get appointments, and then run em. Door knock the ones that don't answer. If you did this, you will definitely make a ROI. How do you know the people that you didn't call aren't just WAITING on someone to call them back so they can get something???

With any type of lead, if you work them hard enough, you will make it.

This is a little gold nugget that Benny shared in the other thread - I hope you don't mind me re-posting it here!

Good Stuff! :)

I did not call them all, but the company provides a recording of the conversation between the telemarketer and the respondent. Listened to all the calls.

I'd say that the first mistake is listening to the leads. I run mostly DMs but I have ran TMs in the past, and I NEVER listen to the recordings. A lead is a lead, which is simply an opportunity to get in front of someone. If you're looking for an excuse NOT to call a lead, you will surely find it in the recording.

Ill 3rd the choice of not listening to the lead.....just use it for requesting credits or replacement if you feel its a "bad" lead.

We absolutely do - and I had already reached out to him about replacing several of these when I emailed him back 10 minutes later.

It seemed to me like he was more interested in talking about the leads than actually working the leads.

I feel your pain brother. Theres always those who pull this crap.

Reason why I don't sell our leads anymore. Waste...of....time! Keep them in house now.

Just recently made an order a couple weeks back and on the plus side, they are very prompt with delivering their leads with some extra to boot. On the downside, much of what Gilbert said is true about the quality. Several of the leads told me they had told the caller they weren't interested. The script is very general and not easy to understand with some foreigner telling the lead that someone will contact them(presumably by phone) regarding the new state regulated medicare or burial insurance benefit available for residents of ______. One phone conversation that I listened to got cut off before the end of the conversation. My appointment lady is very general as well so just about everyone I got to see had no idea of what I was there for. Once they hear that it's final expense/burial, they say, "Oh, I've taken care of that years ago", or "I've already got enough coverage", or, "I've got all that I can afford already." Now of course you get some of that with DM leads as well, but this was pretty much all of them. I ended up selling two small policies in one house, one of them guaranteed issue, so if they end up keeping the coverage for a whole year, I'll make back what I paid for the leads.

This is absolutely true.... I didn't order the FE just the Med Supp leads. The telemarketers are terrible and they push the call, had multiple calls end (hang up / say they were not interested) before the end of the recording but it was still sent as a lead. Glenn will replace but the overall quality of these leads are so bad you might as well walk down the street and talk to seniors at random. Also, if he does replace the lead, it's being replaced with total crap. Lets face it these seniors can barely understand you as is, hard of hearing etc. think about what happens when you throw in a choppy English speaking scripted telemarketer from the Philippines.. (Seriously, lets get real here) Obviously we all know it's best to generate your own leads and I do well with that and have for years, but that's neither here or there.

The reason I wanted to create an account and reply to this is because I think there's a lot of hype about Glenn and what a savior he is to the lead business. And I think it's totally false and I wanted to call this out to save any young or green agents the time and money. Now, I'm not saying that I didn't make my money back, but it was damn hard and I'm very experienced. But I'm not in this to spin my wheels and barely break even. And that's about what you'll get with these leads.

Also, make sure you READ his terms... They are solid, and he will come after you if you try to cancel your charge (not what I did), but I do want to point this out because a lot of new agents and just people in general dont read ****. READ his terms before you click "Buy Now"

Basically if you read this thread and you still buy leads from Glenn, then good luck, that's on you. My advice, don't waist your money on Lead Heroes, you can most likely do better. He's basically the new generation of avatar leads.

Generate your own leads.

Okay, I'm done...

Back