Lead Heroes Review.....

If agents worked as hard as those telemarketers did to create that lead, there would be nothing to complain about.

I feel sorry for the agent that can only buy 20 leads. The odds of making it in this industry is razor thin for you guys.

Glen is a nice guy who has a very professional site and operation and no reason to think him anything but a honorable man but regrettably have to concur with too many of the negative feedbacks on the leads.
I had been generally happy with ROI on avatars and wish they weren't no more-------with such I certainly had high expectations going to live. My results were less than half of the avatar stats. I think an understandable American call that most don't detect not being live is much more effective than the Phillipine/India accents live. Most old people don't hear that great anyway so throw in unfamiliar accents then often don't understand the call as nice as the T/Mers are. I do not consider these leads. Every call made that goes to completion becomes a "lead" and they are not qualified at all-- the recipient does not have to directly express an interest in a return call for information which would qualify it, instead they are just told a representative will be calling them ( whether they have expressed interest or not). How can this be considered a "lead"---I see it no better than calling cold off a list directly. I have bought some T/m leads elsewhere that are "qualified" in 2 or 3 ways and find it making sense to pay the higher cost for such---you get what you pay for on T/M leads. I wish it wasn't so with the LH leads as I would have loved to have made an acceptable ROI off these to avoid $30 direct mail. I sure miss the avatars.

Last edited:
Glen is a nice guy who has a very professional site and operation and no reason to think him anything but a honorable man but regrettably have to concur with too many of the negative feedbacks on the leads.
I had been generally happy with ROI on avatars and wish they weren't no more-------with such I certainly had high expectations going to live. My results were less than half of the avatar stats. I think an understandable American call that most don't detect not being live is much more effective than the Phillipine/India accents live. Most old people don't hear that great anyway so throw in unfamiliar accents then often don't understand the call as nice as the T/Mers are. I do not consider these leads. Every call made that goes to completion becomes a "lead" and they are not qualified at all-- the recipient does not have to directly express an interest in a return call for information which would qualify it, instead they are just told a representative will be calling them ( whether they have expressed interest or not). How can this be considered a "lead"---I see it no better than calling cold off a list directly. I have bought some T/m leads elsewhere that are "qualified" in 2 or 3 ways and find it making sense to pay the higher cost for such---you get what you pay for on T/M leads. I wish it wasn't so with the LH leads as I would have loved to have made an acceptable ROI off these to avoid $30 direct mail. I sure miss the avatars.

So youre buying cheap off shore telemarketed leads to avoid spending money on the same lead that FE agents have been successful with for decades?

Which one ended up costing you more?

Just a matter of semantics, but it is still a lead. You're looking for a qualified lead.

no, you are wrong----like everyone else I experiment around---------it was a failed experiment. So whats your slam now?????

I wasnt trying to slam you. Simply pointing you in the right direction. If you are a F2F final expense agent that is looking to make it long term in the business, you need to be on a weekly direct mail order. If you cant afford the $300 to $600 per week to get up and running, your chances of making it are very slim.

Again, Im not slamming you, just being honest.

Telemarketing, internet, and any other lead should be used in addition to direct mail.

Unless you are in telesales. That is a totally different animal.

My experience with lead Heroes.! Call them up nice guy and lady named Leah. Pay them 250 to try em out for 20 leads. Waited almost 3 weeks called and called. Finally I get the leads and believe me I was a mortgage broker by trade. These are final expense leads they were horrible to say the least. I know how to work leads and these people were baffled most of them all these code red yellow purple thought that was going to be good. The answers I got for 50% of them as they had life insurance final expense policies and didn't know why these people didn't take no for an answer. Some people said they didn't speak English and their daughter told their quality control that there was no way that they reach them. Tried to reach the company left messages nobody return my calls. If you want to waste $250 or more or by 80 leads to get for prospects like the other guys said mine as well do cold calling and you'll have a lot more success. And you know what I go to these leads even to the door. It's sad that they're taking advantage of people that are hard working out there. It's funny because some of these people were 78 79 80 and had policies for over 10 years with Lincoln Heritage and other different carriers. So good luck to you you better off just knocking on doors then dealing with lead Heroes. God bless.

Waited almost 3 weeks after submitting your order?

yuTlguD.jpg

Not true - I just checked.

You received your completed order in 5 business days after your payment cleared.

I also would like to note that you actually called in to complain about the quality of the leads in less than 8 hours from the time we had sent them to you.

Regardless of your talent or skill, 8 hours is not enough time to work through any leads to make a judgement on the quality. My guess would be you listened to every recording, and hadn’t even made a single phone call at this point. We sent the leads at 11:50PM - PST and you called in at 7:30AM - PST to complain about the quality.

I know our lead program doesn’t work for every agent but this “review” is an exaggeration.

Not to mention you only ordered the minimum of 20 leads which isn’t even a big enough sample size in my opinion to pass a true judgement on the quality ...

Last edited:
...if you are finding out that they have had a policy for 10 years on the phone, you might just need some training on setting appointments.

I would love to run into a 10 year old Lincoln Policy. Reduced Paid Up for the win!!

^^^ well said!

It boggles my mind how many times I will hear from agents “well they already had insurance”.

This was music to my ears when I was in the field! I didn’t have to sell them on the idea of life insurance, I just had to make sure they had enough coverage which 95% of them did not.

Or they had something different than what they thought they had, or the policy had lapsed or they were paying for an over priced carrier like old American or Lincoln Heritage...

This should NEVER be an objection!

This should be great news when an agent hears about a possible exsisting policy!

Accents among our team varies. Some speak better English than I do!

Overall, this is a non-issue.

Call any major company like your bank - chances are your call is being immediately routed overseas (not always but this has become increasingly common).

However, I have found that some regions will struggle more with this than others. As I mentioned previously, some areas/regions are just not cut out for this. I truly believe that picking the right area/demographic is about half the battle in being successful in any marketing campaign of any type.

That’s what makes it tough, if the area that is being marketed to does not contain prospects with propensity to purchase then the leads won’t be great. This is true with all leads/marketing campaigns.

Back