Lead Heroes Review.....

I wasnt trying to slam you. Simply pointing you in the right direction. If you are a F2F final expense agent that is looking to make it long term in the business, you need to be on a weekly direct mail order. If you cant afford the $300 to $600 per week to get up and running, your chances of making it are very slim.

Again, Im not slamming you, just being honest.

Telemarketing, internet, and any other lead should be used in addition to direct mail.

Unless you are in telesales. That is a totally different animal.

I’m a huge fan of marketing diversification!

I would never recommend an agent/agency to put all their eggs in 1 basket. You also get different people who respond to different types of marketing.

Spoke to an agency owner last week who said that they compared our TM leads to their internet leads (and maybe DM?) and they said the overlap in their region was less than 5%!!

Here is the #1 reason Final Expense agents fail with our leads ->

Originally, I ONLY supported leads that included the words “life insurance” in the body copy. Preferably with “pennies a day” language included as well.

But, after training and working with agents, I soon realized that it’s not necessarily T-H-A-T important what the lead says… it’s more important to have an agent that actually WORKS, sees the people, and leverages the opportunity presented to him (the leads) to his maximal extent.

Point being, a hard-working final expense agent shouldn’t care too much about what the lead says.

I thought what Dave shared the other day was perfect.

Most FE agents aren’t lining up what they say on the phone or at the door with our marketing terminology. We don’t say the term “life insurance” in any of our FE leads.

Why?

Because ‘life insurance’ scares people away.

‘Final Expense’ or ‘Burial Benefits’ actually sounds interesting enough that you can get in the door, sit down and have a conversation with someone about life insurance without immediately saying ‘life insurance’.

If you start every call or conversation mentioning ‘life insurance’ you will not be nearly as successful as those agents who utilize marketing terminology correctly & effectively.

I think there's a lot of hype about Glenn and what a savior he is to the lead business.

Haha - I must say, while you left a less than flattering review about my company and our services, this line actually made my day! :)

I need to check if leadsavior.com is still available...

btw - it’s ‘Glen’ with 1 ‘n’.

Glen, I was just stating experience relative to avatar experience. The only variables were the no accents on the avatars and they were qualified some small bit.

The T/Ms were all very nice and they spoke English fine and I agree some regions unfamiliar with accents make them more problematic---ie not understanding what the call is about. Now that does make accents secondary since ALL the calls are considered leads even if they do have an understanding--ie telling them someone will call with no indication of any interest in the subject or asking if they would like a rep to call with information. I got to consider these more "calls" than "leads" cause every conversation whether they understand it or not becomes a "lead". Not complaining-- it is what it is-- but from an ROI perspective I've rather pay more to something more akin to a "lead" which some bit of interest in information is expressed.

Glen, I was just stating experience relative to avatar experience. The only variables were the no accents on the avatars and they were qualified some small bit.

The T/Ms were all very nice and they spoke English fine and I agree some regions unfamiliar with accents make them more problematic---ie not understanding what the call is about. Now that does make accents secondary since ALL the calls are considered leads even if they do have an understanding--ie telling them someone will call with no indication of any interest in the subject or asking if they would like a rep to call with information. I got to consider these more "calls" than "leads" cause every conversation whether they understand it or not becomes a "lead". Not complaining-- it is what it is-- but from an ROI perspective I've rather pay more to something more akin to a "lead" which some bit of interest in information is expressed.
I agree. Glen is honest, delivers as promised but TM leads arent for me. Lots of people agree for a callback just to get off the phone and end the call as dumb as that sounds...

I agree. Glen is honest, delivers as promised but TM leads arent for me. Lots of people agree for a callback just to get off the phone and end the call as dumb as that sounds...

And that is fine - I just told an agent today that everyone has their own way of doing business.

I don't believe their is a single "right" way or "wrong" way to sell FE or Med Supps.

Back