MAPD my Worst Decision!

Count me as one of those agents that has nailed myself to the cross before every client. Preaching the safety and security of original medicare the last 4 yrs. And then ask me how often I got even a thank you or a refferal? Every yr carriers pour millions into mapd marketing and its getting harder and harder to explain to the t65 that MA is not the standard but an alternative. Now we have lifetime mapd residuals. If you cant beat might as well join them.

Correct me if I am wrong but ....Lifetime Residuals only IF;
  1. Client stays alive (how long with this be?)
  2. If Client doesn't leave and sign up with another carrier
  3. United i believe limits residuals to 5 yrs

...not trying to be smart----just saying.
:idea:

Also annual AHIP and company certifications to keep getting those renewals.

What "United i believe limits residuals to 5 yrs"

I never heard that before, I though all all MA was either 10 year or lifetime, My first MA plans(mostly UHC) as an independent were 01/01.2012, So I guess ill find out in Jan. Didn't see that coming.:shocked:

What "United i believe limits residuals to 5 yrs"

I never heard that before, I though all all MA was either 10 year or lifetime, My first MA plans(mostly UHC) as an independent were 01/01.2012, So I guess ill find out in Jan. Didn't see that coming.:shocked:

UHC is lifetime renewals for MAPD, that is absolutely incorrect

Correct me if I am wrong but ....Lifetime Residuals only IF; [*]Client stays alive (how long with this be?) [*]If Client doesn't leave and sign up with another carrier [*]United i believe limits residuals to 5 yrs ...not trying to be smart----just saying. :idea:

Our biggest risk is political. We all may be uber drivers before our clients term.

Our biggest risk is political. We all may be uber drivers before our clients term.

since politics does influence medicare, Trump is president with a Republican Congress, you expect Medicare Advantage to get much stronger over the next few years, since MA is favored by the Republicans.

since politics does influence medicare, Trump is president with a Republican Congress, you expect Medicare Advantage to get much stronger over the next few years, since MA is favored by the Republicans.

If the companies didn't had these call center rules and procedures I would be selling them in multiple states over the phone. For now it really limits me to a few local customers here in FL, which is a good state to have MA.

Back