MedPoint Advantage

It's taking them a long time to get out any info to the agent.

I'm still waiting.....anyone here get their supplies yet?

Actually, I started a diabetes mgmnt class offered FREE here at a local hospital. Not only did I want to learn more about the disease, which is spreading, but I had hoped to have the literature to pass around.

well foiled again....since the last lecture is this Thursday and to date I have nothing from Medpoint.

Interesting tidbits I picked up.....they project 350 million diabetics in USA by 2030! And they claim it's incurable only controlled once you get it.

They stress portion control diet....ala weight watchers.....and exercise.

If they have one in your area, I encourage everyone to join. Very informative. Your normal blood sugar range should be 70-100. Some guy in class tested at 304. Nurse gasped, "you should be on medication". scared that man....wonder if he'll be back this week.

I have not gotten any information from them.

The top plans in KC now offer no cost diabetic supplies for 2008, so looks like I will not be needing it!

Odd....This morning the phone rang and it was one of those dialer messages promoting no cost diabetic supplies. The message went on to say that it would be picked up by your private insurance and Medicare .

The intro was....your name was given to us as either being interested in these products in the past or referred by someone. (cute). Anyway, i hung up because i ws in a hurry but caller id showed name like Petro marktg. Now i wish i had listened to the rest of the message and retrieved the number.

Wonder how they got my name, unless it's just a random dialing for dollars. But someone is already pitching the public with this promo.

Thought you might like to know. (no news yet from Medpoint. If they don't hurry up we'll all fade away). Gee I hate to give out all that personal info and not ever hear from a marketer. Irritating, really. and with identity theft rising, i get concerned too.

I submitted my online request last week. Got an email response this week with a password to the broker site. This allowed me to download contract. Called before faxing the contract and was told OK to sell, but need to listen in on required teleconference to get "certified". Thought it strange that it is OK to sell before getting certified.... Also, no teleconference this week, forthcoming email will give me phone number for next week's call.

I haven't heard back from Medpoint since contracting and receiving an agent number 9/24. I was informed in that email that I would receive another email that would give me a conference call number for further instructions, but haven't heard from them since. I called today, and was told they haven't made any conference calls since the last week of Sept.:skeptical:

Anyone else have more info? What's going on?:spinny:

Back