Millenial Liberator- Really?

You do understand your partner FMO Premier was the one that brought up the 300K a year producers that NSRH has as a comparison ?
He admitted that the broker side has yet to produce a 300k producer.

My point still stands. The career agents with NS will naturally outperform the brokers with PPG.

Commissions are a totally different subject. PPG agents would likely make more money with less premium however.

Do you prove to the agents that your leads are generated legally and that you are not generating them illegally ?

Quite frankly there as many shady FMO's as there are agents.

We do not prove to agents but they should know by talking to someone that has been live transfer to them how they asked for info.
Do you prove to the agents that your leads are generated legally and that you are not generating them illegally ?

Quite frankly there as many shady FMO's as there are agents.

We don't regularly provide proof to our agents and to be honest, your the only guy that ever asked.

I get what you're saying that it should be a two way street and I can be.
You do understand your partner FMO Premier was the one that brought up the 300K a year producers that NSRH has as a comparison ?

We are two separate companies and separate thinking minds. We are free to disagree

I brought up the 300k and an confident we can will have agents producing at this level.

NSRH says what he believes because he sees things through his captive model. I see things through the broker model and I know that all we need is one or two guys that are fully committed and then I believe they will choose more business then anyone else. I can promise you he won't agree.

NSRH and I disagree, or better yet, challenge each other on a few issues. One is closing ratio. I believe PPG agents will close at a higher level because they are buying leads.

At the end of the day, we are working together at improving and increasing the value to our agents.

Last edited:
We do not prove to agents but they should know by talking to someone that has been live transfer to them how they asked for info.

Are all of your leads live transferred ?

I thought there were $8 dollar internet leads that were not live transferred ?

Are all of your leads live transferred ?

I thought there were $8 dollar internet leads that were not live transferred ?
You are correct. We have $8 internet leads that we generate in-house. Again, when you call someone and say " I'm calling about that as you clicked the other day on our new final expense plan" and they know what your talking about then you know they are fresh.

We also have B Leads that we scrub every 15 days and don't charge agents for the first 30 days of use. This allows them to learn with out buying leads.

Our opportunity wasn't right for you and it's not for everyone. For those that are interested in FE Telesales we feel we have the most robust system on the market.

Are you the Official FE Forum Interrogator? Mike Wallace would be proud........do you even sell FE?
Lol, I am not sure why he is so interested. He asked about our program a few months ago. He didn't aeem to feel.it was a good fit so no big deal. Now he asks questions like someone is trying to 0ull the wool over his eyes. We have nothing to hide and tell all agents the same thing.
But it's cool. It's more free advertising for us without looking like shameless recruiters.

Lol, I am not sure why he is so interested. He asked about our program a few months ago. He didn't aeem to feel.it was a good fit so no big deal. Now he asks questions like someone is trying to 0ull the wool over his eyes. We have nothing to hide and tell all agents the same thing.
But it's cool. It's more free advertising for us without looking like shameless recruiters.

Actually I never talked to you, you have me mistaken. However what I think about your program is irrelevant. Whether it is for me does not matter. I am just asking fair questions and let everyone else decide. I hope your program is the best thing since sliced bread.

I will say you are sounding defensive about my questions. I am not acting like you are pullling the wool over anybody's eyes. I think your system sounds quite good actually.

Last edited:
Actually I never talked to you, you have me mistaken. However what I think about your program is irrelevant. I am just asking questions and let everyone else decide. I hope your program is the best thing since sliced bread.

I will say you are sounding defensive about my questions.

I remember you complaining about NS's webinar once because we sounded mean.

Your not asking questions for the good of the forum, youre just a troll.

We don't regularly provide proof to our agents and to be honest, your the only guy that ever asked.

I get what you're saying that it should be a two way street and I can be.

We are two separate companies and separate thinking minds. We are free to disagree

I brought up the 300k and an confident we can will have agents producing at this level.

NSRH says what he believes because he sees things through his captive model. I see things through the broker model and I know that all we need is one or two guys that are fully committed and then I believe they will choose more business then anyone else. I can promise you he won't agree.

NSRH and I disagree, or better yet, challenge each other on a few issues. One is closing ratio. I believe PPG agents will close at a higher level because they are buying leads.

At the end of the day, we are working together at improving and increasing the value to our agents.

I definitely agree that the closing ratio with brokers is much much higher than with captive agents.

The reason why I say a captive agent with NS would outpreform a broker is because a NS agent will work more leads.

Its not rare for a NS agent to work 50 to 60 leads a week.

Most brokers wont spend that kind of money ($1,000+ per week)

So even though the closing ratio is higher, based on the total volume of leads (and lower closing ratio) a NS agent will likely sell more (at a reduced commission)

I remember you complaining about NS's webinar once because we sounded mean.

Your not asking questions for the good of the forum, youre just a troll.
If a busiess is on the up and up, it shuld not matter as to why a person poses a question.. The owner should be glad to answer the questions because it gives him the chance to promote the business and put it in the best light.

Back