Mutual of Omaha Rate Increases

I am somewhat new to med-sup sales. I am contracted w/Mutual of Omaha and I am looking at AARP. Does anyone have an opinion about contracting with United? I have heard that their underwriting is not as detailed as MoO

Thank you

UHC isn't always competitive in some areas.

Do that have to be face to face? I am trying to decide if it is worth signing up with them. It is a little complicated in my office in that the agency owner does not want to do any certifying. I had heard that there is less underwriting than MoO. Is that true?

Thank you

Do that have to be face to face? I am trying to decide if it is worth signing up with them. It is a little complicated in my office in that the agency owner does not want to do any certifying. I had heard that there is less underwriting than MoO. Is that true? Thank you

More liberal. No script check. Pricing varies state to state and are all over the board.

Don't they require F2F anyway?
No. Their own call center fills out the app with them over the phone and snail mails it to them to sign. I know because I saw an app in a house once.

It was all filled out and had the agent's name in the agent section. She just need to sign and return. The only problem was he check-marked the wrong plan. So I ripped it up and wrote it under my name!

You just need a wet signature, so it's either email, fax or snail mail, if you're not f2f.

No. Their own call center fills out the app with them over the phone and snail mails it to them to sign. I know because I saw an app in a house once.

It was all filled out and had the agent's name in the agent section. She just need to sign and return. The only problem was he check-marked the wrong plan. So I ripped it up and wrote it under my name!

You just need a wet signature, so it's either email, fax or snail mail, if you're not f2f.

That's their call center that is doing that with their permission. Unless something has changed they want all independent agents to see the client f2f.

That's their call center that is doing that with their permission. Unless something has changed they want all independent agents to see the client f2f.

Wow that's the first I have heard that, And I have about 400 policies with them in about 10 states.

Wow that's the first I have heard that, And I have about 400 policies with them in about 10 states.

You must out a lot of miles on your car seeing all those people!

----------

Does screen share count as F2F ?

Back