Mutual of Omaha Rate Increases

That includes 20% MA plans, Maybe I should charging UHC for jet fuel. If they think I met them F2F

Just saying it from memory. It wouldn't be the first time the memory wires have gotten crossed.

You're probably thinking about their Eapp process as they do require F2F for Eapp, Over the phone is fine if you get signatures by fax or by mail

----------

As far as other posters, Getting sigs by fax or mail with them is not hard If you are selling the right product for the right reason.If It is not NY, FL CA and occasionally NJ, The only time AARP Supp even comes up if they don't qualify health for lower premium or they just insist on AARP.

honestly, I only offer a few different companies and I could use some help in determining if this contract is necessary. I have zero mentors in my office! Seems like I will need a resource to shop for people who have had MoO for a few yrs and want lower rates. Thank you

You're probably thinking about their Eapp process as they do require F2F for Eapp, Over the phone is fine if you get signatures by fax or by mail

You're right on the money. That is what I was thinking about. Thanks for pointing it out.

I'm in FL and United American has not had a rate increase in 5 yrs and in Nov they had a 7.6% rate DECREASE! Love that company. Lifetime level commissions too. Now lowest female Plan F rates in some areas of FL. They have been selling Med Supp since the beginning of Medicare and worked with the govt. to design Medicare. A+ rated for 40 years.

I'm in FL and United American has not had a rate increase in 5 yrs and in Nov they had a 7.6% rate DECREASE! Love that company. Lifetime level commissions too. Now lowest female Plan F rates in some areas of FL. They have been selling Med Supp since the beginning of Medicare and worked with the govt. to design Medicare. A+ rated for 40 years.

Yeah, but most of us are not interested in selling HDF, and that's the only plan where UA is competitive.

They didn't work with the government to design Medicare. As I remember, UA and Globe Life started the Automatic Claim Filing (crossover) though. They have sold Med Supps since Medicare began and that A+ rating used to be A++.

I sell some HDF but mostly Plan F and in the Tampa area a non-tobacco female is $179 mo.That beats out UHC, Aetna's new rate, Humana's new rate.

Back