My Leads Suck??

justsayinisall

Super Genius
I currently use Xencall and leads/numbers from SalesData Pro. I've hired and fired multiple telemarketers from the Phillippines with less than stellar results; way less than 1 lead per hour, it's more like 1-2 leads per eight hours.

Almost every one of these telemarketers has said that they think the leads aren't very good and of course, they will say that if they feel they aren't performing, but to hear this from at least 7 different girls?

Is there better data than SalesData Pro?

I like SalesData Pro because $50 for 200,000 names goes a LOOOONG way but if there are better lists out there...

Thanks in advance.

I currently use Xencall and leads/numbers from SalesData Pro. I've hired and fired multiple telemarketers from the Phillippines with less than stellar results; way less than 1 lead per hour, it's more like 1-2 leads per eight hours.

Almost every one of these telemarketers has said that they think the leads aren't very good and of course, they will say that if they feel they aren't performing, but to hear this from at least 7 different girls?

I like SalesData Pro because $50 for 200,000 names goes a LOOOONG way but if there are better lists out there...

Thanks in advance.
Get Unlimited Sales Leads - Telemarketing & Mailing Lists

Thanks in advance.

You need to experiment. You're on the right path, but it's likely that you have terrible leads.

It's challenging to come across a great list to be honest. Plus, remember you're cold calling prospects. Unless it's a list of former customers, you're going to have a tough time getting them to say yes for a quote.

It's all a numbers game.

I've seen List Shack mentioned before. Any idea on how they are better? $50 for 200,000 names (I've been using SalesData Pro for at least 3 months and I haven't even hit 30,000 names yet) or $50 per month is a big difference. I'll absolutely do it though if they have better lists.
I've always been happy with the. I tried SalesDataPro before I tried ListShack. I'll take the ListShack quality.

Yes, 200,000 is better than 50,000 names, but like you said, you haven't used more than 30,000 in 3 months.

Josh is a member of the Forum and he's helped me at 12:30 am with a problem I was having(because I'm technolgy challenged). Can't beat the customer service.

I've seen List Shack mentioned before. Any idea on how they are better? $50 for 200,000 names (I've been using SalesData Pro for at least 3 months and I haven't even hit 30,000 names yet) or $50 per month is a big difference. I'll absolutely do it though if they have better lists.

Because I don't know how anyone by myself runs their business I can't really do a fair comparison. What I can tell you about ListShack.com (now ListShackPro.com) is that we do nothing but marketing lists. We get our data from a variety of sources and sometimes the quality is better than others, but overall we don't get many data quality complaints. Rough numbers, maybe 1 or 2 out of 100? That doesn't mean we're 98% accurate, but most people find that we're at least good enough, especially for the price.

Our individual plan is $50/month which allows for up to 5,000 records per download and a total of 50,000 per month; you can cancel any time.

With respect to data quality, a lot of times it seems to be more regional than anything else; for example, of the complaints we get, more than 50% of them come from parts of Florida and parts of California which is consistent from source to source. When it comes to the data quality we have, especially for any inexpensive provider, I think we tend to be at least average if not above average.

If you want to give us a shot you can sign up and use the discount code "insforum" and it will give you $10 off your first month.

Hopefully that helps; definitely let me know if you have any questions.

"The leads are weak? The F'in leads are weak? YOU'RE WEAK!" :)

mItbTjXFv5scWZ7zJpLh64uUZ6G.jpg

My experience with buying leads has never been the lead itself, it's how you call the lead.

If your using a person from the Philippines, many Americans cannot understand them and will never want to talk to them for fear they are being scammed. (I know because I spent $$ on this type of format and resulted in zero sales ) I recalled the leads a week later with me calling them, and I was able to get sales.
Leads are subjective. I get more quotes from leads when I'm real with the client. No schlocky lines, no how are you today stuff, because people are used to the schtick of tekemarketers.
I use a simple thing. ..my personality.
***"hi bob, this is xxxx, I'm an independent agent in your neighborhood and want to see if I can save you money on your insurance. I'm not a telemarketer, I'm a real human looking to help folks like you. If be happy to stop by your home, or if you have time now, I can run a quick quote for you. I have over 20 top companies I can quote at 1x to find the best rate that has the best coverage."
I wait for them to tell me yes, or no. Either way, I say:
"Great. I appreciate your time"
YES: All I need is your personal information
NO: I confirm their address and mail them a letter every 3 weeks.
Out of 100 leads, I get 60 quotes. Out of 60 quotes, I get 40 sales.
It's how you talk on the phone with folks. Be yourself, don't hire someone who isn't you. Your selling them on you not someone else.

Back