My Leads Suck??

Update:

I joined List Shack Pro and ran a T65 October in states AZ, CO, SC.

Total leads:
List Shack 1,420
Sales Data Pro 153

So far so good :)

Thanks, everyone.

Oh and Warrior thank you, I know I need to do this myself and have actually started doing it this week.

One thing on the suck list: there is a problem with the multiple states download...it doesn't work, blech. So if you do business in multiple states you have to download each state one at a time. This is really time consuming.

Ok I just did a T65 for multiple states and the final tally:

List Shack 41,843 leads
SalesData Pro 6,905 leads

With List Shack, I even upped the financial parameters a bit.

Crossing my fingers that the leads are better. I'll update.

My name is Dominic and I work for Secure Agent Mentor as a senior business consultant, My job is to help agents find solutions to the problems they are facing in regards to there business no matter what that may be. If you are running into any hurdles in growing your business please reach out to me. I can help with Leads, Coaching, and a plethora of other resources for insurance agents.
Do you have free leads?:)

What experience do you have that would qualify you to "coach" agents?

Nothing in life is free,especially things of quality. But if any leads you get from us are outside of the designated replacement range of 50 miles, are a language barrier, or have a bad number, We give replacements for those leads. :cool:

And as to why we qualify to "coach" not everyone here is qualified, but our CEO Cody Askins managed to make 117,000 in his first 8 months and continues to grow this company in innovative ways daily. And our Director of Sales Dave Coble is an amazingly insightful and helpful person with years of experience in marketing and sales who is excellent at identifying an existing or future problem and at circumventing future issues before they arise.

(another first post)

What are you selling???

Because they are tired of robocallers. I barely answer my personal or business phone if I don't recognize the number. When businesses start screening their calls, you know it has gotten out of hand.

Seems like people _almost_ expect you to screen their calls. Many times I text my clients before I call them. This way if they do not have me in there contact list they know it is me calling. Even then if they are not expecting a call I use a `subject line` first.

Seems like people _almost_ expect you to screen their calls. Many times I text my clients before I call them. This way if they do not have me in there contact list they know it is me calling. Even then if they are not expecting a call I use a `subject line` first.

Since I have posted that, I have had several calls, all of which I ignored. And not surprisingly, they were all robocallers.

Since I have posted that, I have had several calls, all of which I ignored. And not surprisingly, they were all robocallers.

How long do you give it before Life Insurance agents and more specifically Final Expense Agents are replaced by a website. It has pretty much already happened with P&C, and with Health too.

10 years maybe??

Back