Need More Traffic

To the person that called me yesterday, I found it strange to get a call, I thought you wanted to try to sell me something, so I am sorry. I have looked at some of the websites of people commenting on here and I don't think they look much better than mine. I have talked to several web designers and have yet to find one much less than $1000, so give me some names or numbers for me to check them out.

Elance.com allows you to post your job for freelancers to bid on. You may end up with the same $1000 quotes you were getting, but oftentimes there are skilled people looking to make a little extra cash with gigs they can pick up. It's a pretty cool site that may be worth looking into.

To the person that called me yesterday, I found it strange to get a call, I thought you wanted to try to sell me something, so I am sorry. I have looked at some of the websites of people commenting on here and I don't think they look much better than mine. I have talked to several web designers and have yet to find one much less than $1000, so give me some names or numbers for me to check them out.

Contact Gary...

Insurance Agents Web site consultation & design from Insurance Web Sales, Inc. - Low cost Insurance web site designs, home of the $500 Insurance Agency web site design.

Aaron at agentmethods.com is around $50/month. If it sucks you can cut it off, but that's a low threshold there.

Aaron at agentmethods.com is around $50/month. If it sucks you can cut it off, but that's a low threshold there.

AgentMethods even gives you 30 days free, no contracts, and a toll-free number to call us and yell at us on our dime if it sucks (1-800-683-0107, you're welcome to call even if it's fine and you just have questions).

We're currently testing a 'starter' plan which for $9/month gets you a site running on our platform, access to our content library, and our leads management system. Send me a PM if you're interested, but act fast because I'm not sure how long we'll be offering this.

And to keep this post from getting too promotional, here's another thing that might help you get traffic. I wrote an ebook last year on promoting your website, "The Step-by-step Guide to Generating Leads From Your Website". It breaks the process down, gives you checklists to go off of, and even links to videos showing how to do each step. You can download it for free.

Thanks,

Aaron

As we have been trying to tell you, web traffic is not based upon how pretty a site is, it is about FUNCTIONALITY. If appearance were the case we would all have tons of Java, garish colors, and animated gifs dancing all around. It is about clear, concise, relevant content and proper structure.

Other than doing it with Wordpress, as has been discussed ad nauseum, talk to Tanisha at Insurance Web Design, Insurance Website Design, Insurance Websites or Aaron @ Insurance Websites from AgentMethods - Insurance Agent Websites, Insurance Website Designers. And pangaea, who kindly called you yesterday to offer his free advice, knows quite a bit about this.

Help, my website needs more traffic, any advice??

Ok, so first thing I suggest is to get your site redesigned so that it's operating as a lead generation tool. 85% of consumers will go to your website before ever picking up a phone to call you. Your website is the first impression they see when looking to do business with you, so it's very important that your website communicates your professionalism, service, knowledge, etc. A bad website is just as good as no website. Sorry to be harsh, but it's the truth. You could be the very best at what you do, but if your site doesn't communicate that, prospects won't know just how great you are!

There's a few companies out there that can create something really great for you, even if you have a small budget (our company offers website design & development, FYI - in case you're looking).

Once you've got your site re-vamped, one of the best ways to drive traffic to your site is with a direct mail campaign. Direct mail works because there's a lot of online competition . I'd suggest you include some sort of offer that leads the prospect to your site to redeem it and you can capture their contact info. Not only are you getting lead info, but it's a great way to build your email list which you can use for future follow up marketing, newsletters, etc.

Back