New forum is launched

The absolute best use of the forum is to entertain yourself while you are on hold with insurance companies. That little nugget has kept me sane (well semi-sane) through the years.
I tend to lose my mind when I have to call a certain carriers "producers help desk they must hire from military intelligence.

Well, getting used to it and like it better... but still miss the old one... Still seems like the traffic is a lot less since the switch. For example only 21 members are logged on at this time.

This is probably me and my lack of tech knowledge, but I have unistalled and re-installed the app on my both my tablet and phone. Still saying some plug-in issue. If I have to be on my laptop or desktop, then I am going to be here a lot less. Especially since I would check it multiple times a day while trying to tune out my husband....

Yeah their app is shut down. I definitely go on a lot less that there’s no app.

KGmom you can still use your browser on your phone. Not anywhere near as friendly as the app but you can still go on

Why are you up past your bedtime?
hey! The two year old is still awake.. There is no going to bed until she does.. She comes in and wakes me every morning by jumping up a straddle of my belly and then giving me a hug and a kiss.. Normally around 6:30AM which is bad for a fellow that doesn't do mornings.

Back