Norvax Whitepaper: Sucess Tips & Winning Scripts

Josh - I am going to have to double your broker office fees for this comment - I told you to keep this quiet and between us.

I found this whitepaper and truthfully I just forgot about it, because it was repackaged in a different format.

This is extremely valuable - I can not believe you see no value in this, but that is your opinion. This was largely a transcript from an audio Webinar I did complimentary earlier this year.

The 20 questions I answered straight forward NO BS, I did this as a favor for Norvax. I was not compensated and I was not selling lead or any product - in other words there was no agenda or hidden business motive.

The feedback I received on this was outstanding - I did it because Norvax has been good to me and accommodating over the years, and no I do not have a free Norvax account, I pay the same as everyone else.

This whitepaper in my opinion is outstanding and LOADED with incredible content - it might not be specifically what you are looking for but this is an incredible and free piece I did for the agents at no charge and no compensation.

I respectfully fail to see your point on this on Alston - but no disrespect intended.

Joe, isn't this whitepaper the one you charged me $1000 for last week? I lost it... where can I download it again?

Joe, isn't this whitepaper the one you charged me $1000 for last week? I lost it... where can I download it again?

Sorry Josh it is $2000 now, however if you are a Norvax client the rumor is I can get you a copy for free.

Back