Offer Plan G and Plan F - Keep It Simple!

So, Plans D and C. Does anyone still sell (or buy) them? Or-- for the premium levels to be "similar", are they "older popular plans" which just still have a lot of members?

----------

So reading in another thread I found one answer:

C used to be a popular plan but the Ins Co's wanted to promote F so they started giving higher commissions for F.

I'm not sure who said that but it doesn't sound right. Here in FL plan C is $1 less than a plan F. No ONE should be on a C here. Let's say in another state it's $5 more. You're still better off with the F and your commission is maybe an extra $1 per month. No agents sell it because it's more commission in the F compared to C. It's not popular because of the price difference

It's going to take him 3 hours per sit just to explain the benefits to the client and in his own mind . . . I think he is an undercover brother for the NAIC . . .

I've had my "undercover cautionaries" too.

So I was walking up the driveway with the property owner and one of his friends. For reasons I don't remember, the fellow started talking to me about cock fighting. His friend looked quite worried and said xxx, what if he's a [federal agent]? The fellow's whole demeanour changed for a few moments while he looked at me and said: "If he knows what's good for him, he won't be." and then returned to our conversation. :cool:

Re 3 hours per sit- I just have to undergo memory and speaking modifications and learn that the "complete rest of the story" a la Art Linkletter, is not always necessary. :D

I like you Lost - even if you may be undercover ;)

So I was walking up the driveway with the property owner and one of his friends. For reasons I don't remember, the fellow started talking to me about cock fighting. His friend looked quite worried and said xxx, what if he's a [federal agent]? The fellow's whole demeanour changed for a few moments while he looked at me and said: "If he knows what's good for him, he won't be." and then returned to our conversation. :cool:

Re 3 hours per sit- I just have to undergo memory and speaking modifications and learn that the "complete rest of the story" a la Art Linkletter, is not always necessary. :D

I'm not sure who said that but it doesn't sound right. Here in FL plan C is $1 less than a plan F. No ONE should be on a C here. Let's say in another state it's $5 more. You're still better off with the F and your commission is maybe an extra $1 per month. No agents sell it because it's more commission in the F compared to C. It's not popular because of the price difference

That's why I don't sell C. That extra annual $12 additional premium at 20% makes all the difference to me. Multiply $2.40 each year by 500 clients and I'm rich, rich, RICH!

Except that most of my clients are Plan N so likely only have 50 on Plan F (maybe fewer). But still, it's $120 annual commission increase by selling F instead of C. And those pesky excess charges can total tens of thousands of dollars.

Rick

How would you consider the statement if Todd King had made it?

Yes.

Plan C is same commission % as Plan F, premiums are generally so close to plan F that there is no reason to sell plan C with extra exposure if there is not real saving for consumer

Not because Ins companies pay less commission that is the part that does not sound right

C and / or N seem to not only confuse the client, but possibly leave them exposed to paying more . . .

F and G the only way to go . . .

What was that you said about your memory LD? Not Art, but....:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
C and / or N seem to not only confuse the client, but possibly leave them exposed to paying more . . .

Not for me. I have probably 49.5% on N, 49.5% on F and maybe 1% on G. If even that.
I show F and N here and most choose N now.

Clearly you're not intelligent enough to understand Plan N meaning you don't have a chance in hell of explaining it to your clients. You'd confuse them more than you are.

Somehow I don't have an issue getting my prospects/clients to understand how Plan N works. But then my IQ must clearly be higher than yours.

The only thing you're qualified to sell:laugh: is to supersize your customer's meal.

Rick

Not for me. I have probably 49.5% on N, 49.5% on F and maybe 1% on G. If even that.
I show F and N here and most choose N now.

I can see N if the client is healthy and doesn't go to the Doctor often Chazm. On the quote I did earlier - N just $16 less than G. 1 doctor's visit per month ( which she does ) and N isn't worth it + the potential exposure to Part B excess . . .

p.s. - GreenSky - just go back to your bottom of the rock *icky. Nobody needs your opinions. Now Frank - he was cool and had respect. You are simply a keyboard warrior. Hope the fall of the High Horse hurts :biggrin:

Last edited:
Back