Offer Plan G and Plan F - Keep It Simple!

Go back to your bottom of the rock *icky. Nobody needs your opinions. Now Frank - he was cool and had respect. You are simply a keyboard warrior. Hope the fall of the High Horse hurts :biggrin:[/COLOR]

For a guy who sold "hundreds of MA" plans to give up the renewals by losing a license makes you a genius?

Frank was very cool and one of my best friends. He would agree when I point out you're an ***. But I'm flattered that you would compare me to Frank. I'd never compare you to an intelligent and ethical insurance agent.

Thanks for being a fan.

Rick

I can see N if the client is healthy and doesn't go to the Doctor often Chazm. On the quote I did earlier - N just $16 less than G. 1 doctor's visit per month ( which she does ) and N isn't worth it + the potential exposure to Part B excess . . .

p.s. - Go back to your bottom of the rock *icky. Nobody needs your opinions. Now Frank - he was cool and had respect. You are simply a keyboard warrior. Hope the fall of the High Horse hurts :biggrin:

What are you talking about 1 case or in general, 1st Chasm sells in Fl, where AARP rules, no G and N is $60 or better cheaper then F,

In other states it varies,I find plenty of times N makes sense in all my main states, I also find plenty of times it does not make as much sense, This is what makes a good Agent, Helping people Find the right fit for them

Frank was very cool and one of my best friends. But I'm flattered that you would compare me to Frank.

Bahahahaha - that rock you crawl from under must have crushed your brain. I basically said you are the total opposite of Frank . . . Frank was a nice guy - you are just the back side of a donkey . . .

Frank and I spoke weekly back in the day. He was always there to answer questions . . .

What are you talking about 1 case or in general, 1st Chasm sells in Fl, where AARP rules, no G and N is $60 or better cheaper then F,

In other states it varies,I find plenty of times N makes sense in all my main states, I also find plenty of times it does not make as much sense, This is what makes a good Agent, Helping people Find the right fit for them

I have to stop responding to him. No where in my post was I condescending or on a high horse. He said people should only sell F and G. I said in my area I only do N and F. And now mostly N but I guess I'm wrong lol

I have to stop responding to him. No where in my post was I condescending or on a high horse. He said people should only sell F and G. I said in my area I only do N and F. And now mostly N but I guess I'm wrong lol

Not you Chazm - *icky ( GreenSky )

Hahaha, he wasn't talking to you...he was talking to * _ _ _ _.:twitchy:

Little *** Timmy like to call me *icky because he thinks it bothers me. I just love playing him like a fiddle.

Remember, this is a guy who sold hundreds of MA plans yet was too stupid to keep a license and certify so he could get renewals. And then bitched about having to pay chargebacks. Maybe he could pay them if he had renewals coming in. Or maybe he was and is bullsheiting us about his "success." Once a loser like Timmy, always a loser.

Anyone responding to him with the thought he might learn something is wasting their time. He already knows this isn't rocket surgery but can't figure out how to sell insurance properly.

I can't wait for his next post. He's such a friggin train wreck.

Rick

Little *** Timmy like to call me *icky because he thinks it bothers me.

*icky

No - because you act like a child and call people names thinking you are all big and bad, when in reality you are just *icky . . .[/COLOR

Remember, this is a guy who sold hundreds of MA plans yet was too stupid to keep a license and certify so he could get renewals. And then bitched about having to pay chargebacks. Maybe he could pay them if he had renewals coming in.

*icky

I actually sold my renewals for MA to my upline for a lump sum to pay against the chargebacks on the Life policies. Had no choice. I didn't renew my license because I was leaving the industry - that was a mistake . . .

Anyone responding to him with the thought he might learn something is wasting their time.

*icky

Learned quite a bit last few weeks actually. Like offering G alongside of F. Also - using a quote engine to make my life easier . . .

He already knows this isn't rocket surgery . . . .

*icky

LOL - Rocket Science *icky - Rocket Science . . .

Taking a few moments from digging holes, and pursuing education on C and D,
I saw another thread around a year old that, when considered in its entirety, suggests that an agent who is considering the best interests of his/her client, should give any client currently holding a plan C or F an opportunity to switch to plan D, G or N if they are currently healthy enough to switch.

The arguments are similar to discussion in the thread regarding the old J plans and helping clients to switch out of them if they can. In fact a comparison to the situation with plan J was made in one of the posts in that thread.

Back