kgmom219

What's Next?
5000 Post Club
Texas
I cant deal with the bitching anymore.

Got to pivot. Or go broke.

So I am moving on to...

Do we have any premiums?

Cigna at $16-ish, paying $24/$12. Correct?

Do we have anyone else?

So I am moving on to...

Do we have any premiums?

Do we have anyone else?
In Texas Cigna Saver is $20 and Extra is $94.20. $24/$12 on saver and full comp on Extra

So I am moving on to...

Do we have any premiums?

Do we have anyone else?
All I've heard so far on WC is that "it'll upset agents" - low premium, good formulary.

I don't think it'll upset me too much - not really anyone we can move them to - so if all the wellcare people stay put it's fewer calls...

Agree with KGmom. It would be great if we have an ongoing chart of top PDP carriers, as they release- Plans, Natl Premiums, Commission New/Renewal.

So I am moving on to...

Do we have any premiums?

Do we have anyone else?
in florida UHC is paying and consolidating their plans into 2 plans - Saver and Preferred.

Saver will be $112.60 and Preferred will be $92.20

They expect the Preferred to be very competitive.
Even though its the cheaper plan, it will have the larger formulary, bigger network of pharmacies, lower copays and no deductible

in florida UHC is paying and consolidating their plans into 2 plans - Saver and Preferred.

Saver will be $112.60 and Preferred will be $92.20

They expect the Preferred to be very competitive.
Even though its the cheaper plan, it will have the larger formulary, bigger network of pharmacies, lower copays and no deductible

This was good news because i have quite a few people on the AARP walgreens plan and was thinking i would have to move them all to other plans but the Preferred plan will not be such a bad plan for many people to get crosswalked in too.I am in florida the land of Fema SEPs so hoping the sep continues through 12/31 to give me more time to move pdps

This was good news because i have quite a few people on the AARP walgreens plan and was thinking i would have to move them all to other plans but the Preferred plan will not be such a bad plan for many people to get crosswalked in too.I am in florida the land of Fema SEPs so hoping the sep continues through 12/31 to give me more time to move pdps
yes, it is encouraging

and FYI for anyone that doesn't know
Rx Saver and Rx Basic will automatically be mapped to the new Medicare Rx Saver

Rx Walgreens and Rx Preferred will automatically be mapped to the new Medicare Rx Preferred

Back