Please Rank these Online Lead Suppliers...

CT Insure Guy

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I am planning on stepping up marketing significantly in 2008 and may possibly consider choosing some additional online lead vendors. So far I have used some of those listed below but for those of you who have used some, please list them in order of best to worst. Any notes on why they place where they do would be great (awesome service but crappy leads, low price but weak volume, sells to too many others, etc). My list here is in no particular order as I have not used them all...

Thanks!

1. InsureMe.com
2. ASAP Quotes
3. Hometown Quotes
4. Precise Leads
5. Prospect Zone?(keep getting emails from them)
6. EGS Brokerage (they build you a webpage program, etc)
7. Netquote
8. AllSalesLeads.com
9. Most Choice Leads
10. others??

Please rate!

Last edited:
Everyone is different. I have had experience with most of them and my choices would be HTQ, and Vimo (not on your list).

EGS doesn't generate a lot of traffic. You are mostly wasting your money.

PZ leads are the worst.

No wait, that would belong to NetQuote.

No, Most Choice are the worst.

OK, it's a 3 way tie for last place.

Any reason why Precise Leads is #4 and #8?

Yes...PZ is the worst. NetQuote is hard to figure out. Sometimes the best...sometimes the worst.

Right now VIMO, by their own admission is getting crappy leads. One of their managers admitted that their use of affiliates is drastically higher since they aren't spending the big bucks on lead generation...at least for now. Supposedly, VIMO will start spending money agin in 2008.

InsureMe is steady.

MostChoice is your worst choice and your worst nightmare.

Chumpleads is a new company and is clearly the best.

I used to use Hometown. Decent results but there are some issues they have with some forum members.

Last edited:
I think that was me who they locked out, and yes their leads are not good at all by any means. Tough call who is the worst of the bunch, truth be told all lead companies are pretty bad.

It really boils down to (for my operation) buying in bulk as cheap as possible and hoping to get some ROI. $7 to $15 per lead in volume is not happening on purchased leads I can tell you for certain this is a recipe for failure in a volume setting.

Everyone has different opinions, different takes - it is similar to arguing over cars - Ford vs. Chevy , etc., etc., Whatever works for you - my suggestion is to look for a company with a FAIR return policy and won't fight you on every return (like Netquote), and get leads as CHEAP as possible even at $500 to $1000/mo (extremely low volume) you still have negotiating power.

Back