Please Rank these Online Lead Suppliers...

Blount has a relatively easy schedule the rest of the way so he's a solid 2RB. If Miller (Oak, not Jack) is healthy again after the two-week rest...he'll continue as a Top-5 TE. If you haven't dumped Barber already...please do!

Let's hope Zach Miller is healthy so I can stick the other Miller (Heath) back on the waiver wire where he belongs...if only I had grabbed Vick while he was still a FA....

Yea...I think a lot of us missed out on Vick. But let's see how he does against the Giants. That will be one angry defense after their performance against Dallas.

Sadly, I thought Kolb was going to be a solid 10-15 rank QB this year. Ugh.

internet leads can be VERY profitable! several factors come in to play. as stated the lead companies use affiliates to generate traffic. when you get this many people in the mix, the importance of quality quickly disappears.

we have been using internet leads solely since early 2004 and have found them to be extremely profitable. the major difference here, WE generate our own leads, we do not use any of the services discussed.

Are you saying that you are spending $146,000 per year generating leads?

yes I am.. my commissions with my spouse(also a licensed agent) exceeded 550k for the first 11 months of 2010. do the math. medicare was a huge breakthrough for me and my wife. when I first got into the business 7 yrs ago I would toss medicare eligible leads in the garbage... now they're gold.

Cheers,

Joe

I agree with the ones who say to develop your own leads. I've been in the business 30 years, and only purchased leads once about 20 years ago. Prospecting worked better, advertising had fluctuating results, but my own website's leads and inside referrals are the best. I've been kept busy with self-developed leads and referrals for decades, and the business stays on the books much longer. I would agree that it's a hard road at the beginning, but it really pays off with consistent renewals and good inside referrals. Perhaps it would be wise to take 10% of your budget of time and money, and try another prospecting method with it. Then increase it to 20% of your time/money budget until you find that you've weaned yourself off purchased leads. From listening to all my friends in the business, I've realized that agents who purchase leads suffer some problems that the others do not. Everything has its pros and cons, and you'd have to investigate other methods of prospecting and lead generation carefully. But, from what I've seen, purchased leads has less quality than other methods.

Back