Prospect Zone - are most leads bogus?

dgoldenz

Virginia
We just started using Prospect Zone with Norvax since we have a lot of free leads for signing up, and so far we have received 8 leads. Six of them were bogus e-mails/phone numbers/names/addresses, one was a 62 year old guy that was diabetic, fully disabled, and already on Medicare (even though we're paying for the uninsurable filter), and the only other one I've called with a working number went to voicemail that matched her name, but e-mail address was bogus again. Does everyone have these problems with ProspectZone leads? I like them being free, but I'd rather not waste my time if they're this bad.

I am using Norvax for my quote engine on my website.
Its working ok because I have had a much higher response of people using it on my website. I generate my own leads from the web. The broker office is a nice.

I really don't understand how you guys buy individual leads and have any success with them.

I am considering signing with Norvax for webhosting and broker tools. Anyone else using their products? Any advice?

My only advice is that Google will almost never index your Norvax site.

You should have a site built and add a quote engine. I use Quotit for many reasons including NOT having to sign a one year contract. You can also get customer service to help you. I've been waiting about 18 months for Norvax to call me back.

Rick

I like the Norvax auto responder as it INCLUDES the quotes - very nice tool, we do get a lot of inbound phone calls from it.

It also emails you when someone views your proposal you can literally call them the second they click the proposal.

Back