Prospect Zone

While I have only recently met the people at Norvax, I have known of Norvax for about 5 years. I think they are innovators in what they try to accomplish. If not for them they're would likely be no Quote It.

Quotit began operation in 1999. Norvax launched its insurance functionality around 2002, first as a web site builder for independent agents. The quote engine piece was launched in 2002-2003. Innovative, sure, I guess so. First? No.

Just wanted to correct the history. No disrespect intended to you or those fun boys in the Windy city.

- Mark at Quotit

what if a lead company sold you 100 leads that were shown the ehealth link and 100 that weren't. My questions:

1. Do you think there would be a noticeable difference in your closing %.

No difference.

The eHealth link does not show up every time with every vendor. Even if it does, so what? It's not like eHealth is a secret.

The way I see it, if someone goes on the web and searches for health insurance, there is a good chance eHealth comes up at the top of the search. If they go to eHealth, then do a follow up search, it is because they were not satisfied, or did not understand what they saw at eHealth.

So every other search is (most likely) secondary to eHealth. So what's the big deal about an eHealth button?

If agents want to get their panties in a wad over an eHealth button, then put one on your own site and start collecting a bounty.

I would be very curious to know the conversion #% of the lead companies that do have an ehealth link.

Almost nothing in most cases. They make much more selling leads than click through's on eHealth buttons.

As far as the e-health goes, I would be very curious, and I doubt any lead company would do this, but what if a lead company sold you 100 leads that were shown the ehealth link and 100 that weren't. My questions:

1. Do you think there would be a noticeable difference in your closing %.

2. Do you think that the lead having the ehealth info hurts you more often than it helps you? I can honestly see this both ways. For example, you don't like that they quote the preferred price. However, I am sure you use that quote as evidence of why they really need to work with a trusted local broker, and not some faceless website. After all, they are buying protection from their family etc..., not just a book or something. Maybe this actually helps you?

3. Those who fill out lead forms are really usually expecting to actually see quotes. When they are able to, is it possible that they are less upset at having agents call them than they would be if they did not get to see quotes online and felt like it was more of a bait and switch?

4. Of course, I would be very curious to know the conversion #% of the lead companies that do have an ehealth link.

Once again there seems to be a difference in opinions.

Here is how it worked in real life. No guesses, suppositions, second hand information, heard on the grapevine or according to my uncle Fred.
A few years ago I used InsureMe extensively. Back then the leads were only $8 per. They were incredibly good leads and I could close at AT LEAST 40% (Back then not so many people used internet leads).
This was over a period of 10 months. (So no flash in the pan).
Then they put in the link to E-Health, displayed prominently.
Immediately my closing dropped to less than 20%.
Then of course they increased the price of the filters etc, and now the same lead cost around $14.
However I would still be using them if it were not for the E-Health link.
I don't care who thinks, or says otherwise, those are Facts.

I know that Peelerins can back me up on this, his story will probably be the same. (Of course he would not have anywhere near the closing rate I had) LOL

Then here's the question;

If you can get leads that don't redirect for the same price and leads that do redirect, why would anyone choose a lead company that redirects?

There are plenty of quality sources that don't redirect. Don't see any reason to sign up with a vendor that does.

Once again there seems to be a difference in opinions.

Here is how it worked in real life. No guesses, suppositions, second hand information, heard on the grapevine or according to my uncle Fred.
A few years ago I used InsureMe extensively. Back then the leads were only $8 per. They were incredibly good leads and I could close at AT LEAST 40% (Back then not so many people used internet leads).
This was over a period of 10 months. (So no flash in the pan).
Then they put in the link to E-Health, displayed prominently.
Immediately my closing dropped to less than 20%.
Then of course they increased the price of the filters etc, and now the same lead cost around $14.
However I would still be using them if it were not for the E-Health link.
I don't care who thinks, or says otherwise, those are Facts.

I know that Peelerins can back me up on this, his story will probably be the same. (Of course he would not have anywhere near the closing rate I had) LOL

You are correct. It's a proven fact based on experience that the Ehealth link harms your closing percentage. It's actually a silly argument.

Quotit began operation in 1999. Norvax launched its insurance functionality around 2002, first as a web site builder for independent agents. The quote engine piece was launched in 2002-2003. Innovative, sure, I guess so. First? No.

Regardless of who was first, Norvax clearly does a superior job of marketing. Hands down.

Like that guy (I think his name is "Chimps"?) says, it's hard to believe that Norvax is so good, and the Prospect Zone leads so bad...

Regardless of who was first, Norvax clearly does a superior job of marketing. Hands down.

Like that guy (I think his name is "Chimps"?) says, it's hard to believe that Norvax is so good, and the Prospect Zone leads so bad...

I will simply share my results THUS far with the LIVE TRANSFER leads from Prospect Zone.....

7 transfers.... 2 were trying to put their kids on Medicaid! (Was told by PZ that because they filled out the questionairre that it was a legitimate lead and NO CREDIT)(The 2nd one just happened yesterday... so we'll see)

3 ended up being lousy prospects (I can live with that)

1 SOLD - family $438 premium (so I'll at least make my initial committment of 20 leads back in commission)

If it doesn't improve in the next 13 transfers.... I'm done!

I will simply share my results THUS far with the LIVE TRANSFER leads from Prospect Zone.....

7 transfers.... 2 were trying to put their kids on Medicaid! (Was told by PZ that because they filled out the questionairre that it was a legitimate lead and NO CREDIT)(The 2nd one just happened yesterday... so we'll see)

3 ended up being lousy prospects (I can live with that)

1 SOLD - family $438 premium (so I'll at least make my initial committment of 20 leads back in commission)

They've really got that "Medicaid" thing down good...

Must be the keywords they use?

So, you'll get your money back. That's nice. Always fun to "trade dollars".

Back