Prospect Zone

I would imagine by the market share, if Quotit was first they should fire their marketing director.

Your affiliation with N/PZ is well known, John. This slam is pretty silly. If all that matters is market share, then I guess I'll eat at McDonald's from now on.

I'm not sure an agent's decision about which technology to use should be made based on who yells the loudest or shoots the most t-shirts into the crowd. Marketing costs hit the bottom line and are transfered to customers. When the band packs up their instruments, the confetti gets sweeped up, one is left with a product that must perform.

Quotit has marketed through word of mouth in early years, until only recently. Historically, our growth has been purposeful and steady. Does that make our technology less worthy?

I don't think it does.

Recently, we've ridden some carrier endorsements and have been growing very quickly. But we will always try to hold onto our core values and try not to yell too loud. "Free leads" and 5 year contracts are not our thing.

Regardless of the noise, flashiness (or the "exclusive" association tie) of a company, agents do have a choice. Intelligent agents will weigh all relevant factors when they make that choice, and simply pick the technology that works best for them. Maybe it's us, maybe it's someone else. I'd rather win based on having the best product/service rather than having the loudest megaphone.

- M from Q.

Your affiliation with N/PZ is well known, John. This slam is pretty silly. If all that matters is market share, then I guess I'll eat at McDonald's from now on.

I'm not sure an agent's decision about which technology to use should be made based on who yells the loudest or shoots the most t-shirts into the crowd. Marketing costs hit the bottom line and are transfered to customers. When the band packs up their instruments, the confetti gets sweeped up, one is left with a product that must perform.

Quotit has marketed through word of mouth in early years, until only recently. Historically, our growth has been purposeful and steady. Does that make our technology less worthy?

I don't think it does.

Recently, we've ridden some carrier endorsements and have been growing very quickly. But we will always try to hold onto our core values and try not to yell too loud. "Free leads" and 5 year contracts are not our thing.

Regardless of the noise, flashiness (or the "exclusive" association tie) of a company, agents do have a choice. Intelligent agents will weigh all relevant factors when they make that choice, and simply pick the technology that works best for them. Maybe it's us, maybe it's someone else. I'd rather win based on having the best product/service rather than having the loudest megaphone.

- M from Q.

If you are content with amount of business you are doing, that's great! I will tell you that I made a decision to go with Norvax back in May. I called your firm and it took several days to get back with me for a demo. I had already gone with Norvax because they did an on-the-spot demo with me.

Additionally, Norvax has been marketing to me for years. If I would have had some corresepondence or info from Quotit, I might have been more inclined to look at your company.

Once again, if you are happy with the status quo, great! But... I know you lost a potential client here and I have already referred 5 agents over to Norvax.

Hey, it was just a small dig in fun.

No worries. Based on your comments, however, we are looking for a just the right "marketing director." Our candidates are pictured below in the final stretch of our interview process.

Right now, the "Italian Sausage" is in the lead, but I'm rooting for the Hot Dog.

- M from Q

Back