Question about door knocking

Depends on the person.
If you get contracted with FEX you don’t have to knock doors. According to them door knocking is “inefficient”.
They train the low income seniors who mail in the cards to answer the phone.
Much easier.
Agents set appointments. Prospects are waiting for them with hot coffee on the kitchen table.
95% 13 month persistency too.

Some FEX agents door knock. We have a couple agents who are killing it by strictly door knocking.

Truthfully, to maximize efficiency, most agents ARE better off setting appointments. It also prevents burnout. :1laugh:

Sounds like a pretty good deal.

Go to “search” then “keywords” enter “set appointments “ and “FEX” then “door knocking” “ inefficient “”search the FE forum

Spend a little time going thru the threads.
Easy.

Depends on the person.
If you get contracted with FEX you don’t have to knock doors. According to them door knocking is “inefficient”.
They train the low income seniors who mail in the cards to answer the phone.
Much easier.
Agents set appointments. Prospects are waiting for them with hot coffee on the kitchen table.
95% 13 month persistency too.

Jd has fat back , black eyed peas and mashed taters waiting on him in the hollows and swallows . I knocked out a good one today . Lady replaced my am am with a moo iul $25 k .He cashed it in . Actually the price was incredible $77 for $25 k for age 64 male ns . That’s a real price buster . But it was only guaranteed for 17 yrs . He got pissed off . Wrote him $25 k Aflac for $128 Guaranteed.

No one from FEX has ever said anything of the sort.

You have tried to contract with FEX several times. You have never been told you would have to give up DK’ing.

We have several DK’ers doing $250K and up every year.

It’s ok to not know what you’re talking about. It’s not ok to talk it anyway.

JD, I think everyone else figured that he was joking.

Go to “search” then “keywords” enter “set appointments “ and “FEX” then “door knocking” “ inefficient “”search the FE forum

Easy.

Right. And if you go thru the threads you will find none of the stuff you claim.

So why don’t you just prove it!

Jd has fat back , black eyed peas and mashed taters waiting on him in the hollows and swallows . I knocked out a good one today . Lady replaced my am am with a moo iul $25 k .He cashed it in . Actually the price was incredible $77 for $25 k for age 64 male ns . That’s a real price buster . But it was only guaranteed for 17 yrs . He got pissed off . Wrote him $25 k Aflac for $128 Guaranteed.

I do get offered meals and drinks in homes. But I never partake.

I was taught that early on, “have pie and coffee with your family, not theirs”.

Easy.

And that’s not what you said in your other post.

Yes, door knocking is inefficient. I do very well DK’ing. But when I’m out there I know it’s inefficient but I’m ok with that.

FEX had a fairly new agent, only been in the business since last Nov, only been with FEX about 2 months, write over $80K in August strictly DK’ing in Detroit.

He left our conference in Franklin, Tn on Friday and was in the field DK’ing on Sat.

Maybe he will burn out? I didn’t get the feel that he would in talking to him.

Quite an impressive young man.

Back