Rough Neighborhood

Life Hawk

Guru
5000 Post Club
Recently did some cold knocking (no names list) in a housing area for about 4 hours. Did this after delivering 2 policies in another part of town. The 10-3-1 model works just about wherever you go.

Wrote about $1K FYC . Submitted the app and was contacted this morning by new biz that the address wasn't showing up in their data base, so I did my own investigation to insure I didn't make a mistake. Confirmed the address and in doing so discovered a 2009 article where at the exact location, a young lady was stabbed by her sister in the head.

My new client is OCD, so apartment was impeccably clean... by that I mean no blood stains. :twitchy:

For of those who don't like to door knock leads... until you cold knock you are missing all the fun. :laugh:

A 'housing area'?

That's good you were able to find some humor in that. That's just unreal! But then again you never know what kind of history lies within the homes you enter

I'm actually more shocked and surprised by the cold knocking you are doing in said area. And I'm curious whats the weather like there?

A 'housing area'?

That's good you were able to find some humor in that. That's just unreal! But then again you never know what kind of history lies within the homes you enter

I'm actually more shocked and surprised by the cold knocking you are doing in said area. And I'm curious whats the weather like there?

HOT!... makes you move fast and work hard to get in.

Recently did some cold knocking (no names list) in a housing area for about 4 hours. Did this after delivering 2 policies in another part of town. The 10-3-1 model works just about wherever you go.

Wrote about $1K FYC . Submitted the app and was contacted this morning by new biz that the address wasn't showing up in their data base, so I did my own investigation to insure I didn't make a mistake. Confirmed the address and in doing so discovered a 2009 article where at the exact location, a young lady was stabbed by her sister in the head.

My new client is OCD, so apartment was impeccably clean... by that I mean no blood stains. :twitchy:

For of those who don't like to door knock leads... until you cold knock you are missing all the fun. :laugh:
The “safe” neighborhoods aren’t nearly as interesting. You and I are definitely cut from the same cloth! Walk, knock, and talk! Rock on, brother!

Back