SalesDialers.com Vs. Mojo?

Used Salesdialers.com for a month and will not renew. System has been down multiple times. At times had a huge lag, in bringing up client record. Prospect would be on the phone 10 seconds or more before record would pop up. Made me look unprofessional. Going back to using copper lines.

I have referred many agents to both Mojo and SalesDialers.com and have got good feeback on both products. Each will give you a free trial. Try both to see which works best for you.

You most likely won't go wrong with either. Mojo has a ton of happy customers, never heard a bad thing about either one really.

This is a great topic. I am going to start marketing by cold calling and the dialer will likely be essential. Can you guys/gals give me some more info/insight as to the CRM features of the dialers? I guess in general either Mojo or Salesdialers will be able to run mailmerge, sort/track prospects etc just like a stand alone CRM. I am considering buying a stand alone CRM but if it is built into the dialer, then I would not need a seperate CRM. Look forward to feedback/input.

I have yet to see any dialer CRM be anywhere close to a true CRM. Most of them are simply a way to maintain a status on a name and phone number. Perhaps to send an email.

You will need a true CRM system beyond the dialer. Trust me.

You'll basically have to look at it as a funnel. Large number of contacts go into the dialer crm. 1-2% come out as leads, which go into a contact management system for nurturing or pursuing. Maybe 5-10% of the contacts in the dialer are duds (disconnected numbers, do not calls, whatever), then you recycle the remaining 88% and do it all over again.

Dan

Of course.
Some dialers will even do a formpost directly to the CRM (I don't think either mojo or salesdialers does this, at least not yet).

Dan

My review of saledialers.com

If you are cold calling which most of us do. I would use salesdialers.com. They have up to 4 lines calling at a time a very good email drip campaign which has prospects calling you if done correctly. I made 3 appointments form my 1st email sent out just last week. Perfect. Also when you log the calendar is on the home page so you see those listed appointments and callbacks. This is just the beginning of what this CRM/dialer can do. This is a great product for all it does and the price is way better then callfire or Ytel.

Last edited:
Back