SalesDialers.com Vs. Mojo?

I have yet to see any dialer CRM be anywhere close to a true CRM. Most of them are simply a way to maintain a status on a name and phone number. Perhaps to send an email.

You will need a true CRM system beyond the dialer. Trust me.

You'll basically have to look at it as a funnel. Large number of contacts go into the dialer crm. 1-2% come out as leads, which go into a contact management system for nurturing or pursuing. Maybe 5-10% of the contacts in the dialer are duds (disconnected numbers, do not calls, whatever), then you recycle the remaining 88% and do it all over again.

Dan

I got one, its pretty close to release ready now too. The dialer and crm are 2 separate pieces, but they're fully integrated on both sides to pass all the data.

Gonna make a video next week sometime, but I'll have to edit out HIPPA info from it.

Re: We love salesdialer.com

Do you stutter?

Or can you just not help copying and pasting the same thing over and over?

I don't work for them.
The facts are out there - I have proof that I've used them and have been very happy with their service.

Cory is the best to get back with us.
Tech support can be reached by email or chat & quick.

We've used their program to supply our at home telemarketers what they needed.

Anyone that tears down this company for whatever reason is either not so smart or they are their competition.

We can show you receipts where we don't work for them but pay them what is more than fair for their programs every month.

I recommend them highly!

Steve Wingate
United Health & Life LLC
unitedhealthlifellc.com

Last edited:
I don't get this VOIP jazz. I work for one of the largest Wealth Management firms in the country (think big 3). What did we do over a year ago? Convert to VOIP. We experience no problems whatsoever. I have AT&T Uverse as my home service phone provider. They provide two phone options in my area. The cheaper of which is VOIP which is what I chose. I did a manual install with the kit they sent and my entire house is powered from their "gateway" which is simply the wireless router that sits besides my computer. Pure VOIP, and once again, no problems whatsoever are ever experienced with my phone lines.

I don't buy the VOIP story of why the technology is experiencing issues. By the way. When I am using MOJO, I am dialing out with one of my Google Voice numbers (because I I have various area codes that I target) in order to connect with the MOJO server and I wear a cheap $25 dollar USB headset that I picked up at Fry's. Once again, it is VOIP as well. Again, I just don't buy the VOIP story as the root cause of the problem, but if the problems with SalesDialers are in fact sporadic, then so be it.

Poor customer service (or no customer service at all per the above posts!) is reason enough for me to look for other solutions.

Most broker dealers don't allow this type of service. How did you get past compliance?

I had the same issues. Check out Ripoff Report on their company, Gary Prado, and Cory Prado. I used Mojo for years and never had issues like this, and I mean never.

We tried salesdialers.com for the "email capability" that they claim is built into their system only to find out that the IP Addresses they send from are all blacklisted. If you try to send yourself or anyone else a sample email it will go directly to the spam folder of your potential client or will be refused by service provider and never be delivered.

Despite this we continued with them and then the system went down. They claim it was user error despite their own posts on this site indicating their is a problem. We had to send our telemarketers home for a week due to their issues and are now at a point where we have to restaff or entire telemarketing department. What a joke!

You get what you pay for. Yes, MOJO is about $50.00 per month more but it is so worth it. I wish we had never tried salesdialers.com as our experience has been nothing but negative.

We tried salesdialers.com for the "email capability" that they claim is built into their system only to find out that the IP Addresses they send from are all blacklisted. If you try to send yourself or anyone else a sample email it will go directly to the spam folder of your potential client or will be refused by service provider and never be delivered.

Regarding emails, I always try to use my own email servers whenever I can. This is one of my problems right now with the Radius CRM; you can only use their servers to send emails and I am 100% sure that at least some emails are bouncing and/or getting tagged as spam. Not sure if SalesDialers.com allows the use of your own email servers or not, but if they do, I would use them for sure.

Also, for what it's worth, I have been experimenting using SMTP server, bulk & marketing email service - Mailjet as my email servers. They provide a handful of tracking features that seem useful.

Anyone want to say how many appointments per hour that are experiencing with robo dialers? Especially in the senior market/

I am using salesdialers and found it very perplexing that it doesn't have a stop/pause button when it is dialing. It would only stop after you reach a prospect. I sometimes just hangup or close the program if I need to stop. But the dialing may still continue on for a little bit longer on the server. Does anyone else find it annoying?

Back