• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

SalesDialers.com Vs. Mojo?

Here is the deal when comes to using a dialer or email marketing:

DONT RAPE THE PROSPECT!

I send out followup emails to 100 people at once that say

#NAME#,

we spoke a while back yada yada

why isn't my ip address blacklisted for SPAM? Because these emails are acceptable and people accept them as personal communication despite the fact I don't take the time to manually send them. Turn on Mojo and run at 2 lines on a low intensity. If it's a slow day, crank it to 3 lines. I've tried dialing over 4 lines before cold calling you can make 2000 calls a day, but the rate people get dropped is about 30-40% and you're in such a rush to ask if they want a quote, because another call could come in. The name of the game is quality over quantity.

Here is the deal when comes to using a dialer or email marketing:

DONT RAPE THE PROSPECT!

I send out followup emails to 100 people at once that say

#NAME#,

we spoke a while back yada yada

why isn't my ip address blacklisted for SPAM? Because these emails are acceptable and people accept them as personal communication despite the fact I don't take the time to manually send them. Turn on Mojo and run at 2 lines on a low intensity. If it's a slow day, crank it to 3 lines. I've tried dialing over 4 lines before cold calling you can make 2000 calls a day, but the rate people get dropped is about 30-40% and you're in such a rush to ask if they want a quote, because another call could come in. The name of the game is quality over quantity.

Agreed. Using two lines with either tool is plenty. I did try 3 lines once with residential dials and I could see you using 3 lines in this instance since the contact rate for residential dials is lower.

I've been calling salesdialer.com all day with no response to email or voicemail, very disappointed. I end up trying PowerDialerPro, have it for 7 days free trail. Would love to try SalesDialers if someone would return my call. very surprised for 'sales' organization to not make it easy to buy, even worse, risk losing a client by not returning calls, odd to say the least

I've been calling salesdialer.com all day with no response to email or voicemail, very disappointed. I end up trying PowerDialerPro, have it for 7 days free trail. Would love to try SalesDialers if someone would return my call. very surprised for 'sales' organization to not make it easy to buy, even worse, risk losing a client by not returning calls, odd to say the least

MOJO is better, use your brilliant haggling skills you can probably get them down about 33% a month on the price too.

Why is mojo better? I don't doubt that it is, just curious why it is. I haven't used it.

Dan

Back