Senior Life Insurance Co. Premium Schedules

twoller

Hi all,

I'm researching different FE companies. Senior Life has so many different products, I'd love to look at the annual premium (per $1000 of face value) for each of their products. Is that something that is generally available? Or is it only made available when you become a licensed agent? Or can someone post the file here?

Hi all,

I'm researching different FE companies. Senior Life has so many different products, I'd love to look at the annual premium (per $1000 of face value) for each of their products. Is that something that is generally available? Or is it only made available when you become a licensed agent? Or can someone post the file here?

I'm with Sr Life. The annual premium per $1000 of face value would depend on the insured's age and also which type of plan they qualify for. I've been selling FE only, for 22 years straight, and I can assure that info like you're asking about has never been asked by a lead/referral/prospect.

I'm sure that kind of info is available for all carriers but you just don't need it. You and anyone else can feel free to call me with any questions about the Sr Life opportunity at 252-292-3350.

Unless you suffer from severe insomnia, publishing a reference guide, or autistic, why would you want to research the entire premium schedule..., for every carrier you are considering comparing..., on both male and female gender..., based on every health situation..., that could potential begin from age 1 all the way thru age 87?
SL's premium schedule is at least 86 pages long, by itself! That's with both male and female on the same page. Plus, an additional 86 pages depending on whether you want to research premiums to include accidental death benefits.
If, instead, you are researching the lowest rates, quoting tools exists for that. However, almost 30 years ago now, I was cautioned: If you acquire clients based solely on rates, eventually, they will leave you for rates.

Unless you suffer from severe insomnia, publishing a reference guide, or autistic, why would you want to research the entire premium schedule..., for every carrier you are considering comparing..., on both male and female gender..., based on every health situation..., that could potential begin from age 1 all the way thru age 87?
SL's premium schedule is at least 86 pages long, by itself! That's with both male and female on the same page. Plus, an additional 86 pages depending on whether you want to research premiums to include accidental death benefits.
If, instead, you are researching the lowest rates, quoting tools exists for that. However, almost 30 years ago now, I was cautioned: If you acquire clients based solely on rates, eventually, they will leave you for rates.

I agree with the bold above. But there's a lot of brokers up here that think otherwise. They don't know how to sell, to do a world class presentation, so they rely on what they can do....which is pitch low prices whenever possible to make the sale happen. Without pitching a cheaper premium they don't know what to do.

Premium schedule? In the old days every company published them for their agents. And, the agent carried one for every company they represented.. They were called Rate Books..

Premium schedule? In the old days every company published them for their agents. And, the agent carried one for every company they represented.. They were called Rate Books..
Now that mention it, I can see how that was the case! That is hilarious!!!
I think I would have just settled for being captive, rather than tote around all those Rate Books. :arghh::D

Now that mention it, I can see how that was the case! That is hilarious!!!
I think I would have just settled for being captive, rather than tote around all those Rate Books. :arghh::D
Back in the day, I don't remember field life agents representing more than 3 or 4 companies.

Back