Senior Life + Technology . . .

Most of them don’t know the difference, seriously?

Come on, let’s stop making excuses for everyone. First it was Dave calling a clearly communicated contract a scam and now you saying this?

The reason sl and lh recruit better than anyone here is because they sell a dream of building a team rather than a dream of selling insurance. People don’t go with lh or sl bc they have the best product, they go there bc thy can recruit almost immediately.

And truth be told, lh and sl have created more 6, 7, and 8 figure earners than anyone on here.

Everyone has their reasons . . .

Most of them don’t know the difference, seriously?

Come on, let’s stop making excuses for everyone. First it was Dave calling a clearly communicated contract a scam and now you saying this?

The reason sl and lh recruit better than anyone here is because they sell a dream of building a team rather than a dream of selling insurance. People don’t go with lh or sl bc they have the best product, they go there bc thy can recruit almost immediately.

And truth be told, lh and sl have created more 6, 7, and 8 figure earners than anyone on here.

I said nothing about them recruiting or how much they write or any of that, your whole post is a waste.

I simply said they don't know the difference because LH and SL mainly go after new recruits that have nothing to compare to. It's a simple statement.

I said nothing about them recruiting or how much they write or any of that, your whole post is a waste.

I simply said they don't know the difference because LH and SL mainly go after new recruits that have nothing to compare to. It's a simple statement.

And I’m making a statement saying you’re wrong. The reason people go with lh or sl isn’t because they are new or ignorant it is because of the vision to recruit and make overrides.

I am not pro lh or sl and recommend strongly against them, but to just say their agents don’t know any better is just not true.

And I’m making a statement saying you’re wrong. The reason people go with lh or sl isn’t because they are new or ignorant it is because of the vision to recruit and make overrides.

I am not pro lh or sl and recommend strongly against them, but to just say their agents don’t know any better is just not true.

There is nothing wrong with either company. They may not be a good fit for everyone - but, not like they are scams and don't pay claims.

Death Benefit is Death Benefit. One company may charge more for it - but, not like they sell it on Monday for $30 and then change the rate on the client on Tuesday to $40.

There is nothing wrong with either company. They may not be a good fit for everyone - but, not like they are scams and don't pay claims.

Death Benefit is Death Benefit. One company may charge more for it - but, not like they sell it on Monday for $30 and then change the rate on the client on Tuesday to $40.

Not talking about the policy itself, but the platform for the agent.

Latest posts

Back