Senior Life + Technology . . .

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
They have some very cool new tech products to help Agents sell more and help new agents with underwriting challenges . . .

The lead app "Leads the Way" is super sweet. Live TV Leads pop up your app that are close to your chosen zip codes.You can instantly buy them for less than a DM lead . . .

The "Slice App" is very nice. New Agents will be more productive. Agents will get paid quicker and with less errors and amendments . . . Too bad it's only on Apple OS's right now . . .

Powell's are being pro-active. It should pay off . . .

Americo and SNL do an E-app.
Omaha, UHL, and others do paired w a POS to.

Live transfer TV leads to the field may work, but the product still isn’t competitive.

Americo and SNL do an E-app.
Omaha, UHL, and others do paired w a POS to.

Live transfer TV leads to the field may work, but the product still isn’t competitive.

You have to be F2F with them vs voice sig with SL . . .

What product isn't competitive? The lead or the policy?

A few cases may not matter to the company I’m worried about the agent.

Some SL Agents have been around 15 - 20 years.

Entities like SL, LH, OLA, etc are in business for decades and they have 1000's of agents with years of tenure.

I get what you are saying. but - this thread is about SL's development and utilization of technology. There are dozens of other threads about high cost, replacement, etc . . .

Are you sure about that?

My bad - I was referring to the SNL e-app . . .

You can do Americo and MoO over the phone - but what a PITA.

SL you can do the app on an iPad and then do the voice sig via speaker phone or adapter.

My bad - I was referring to the SNL e-app . . .

You can do Americo and MoO over the phone - but what a PITA.

SL you can do the app on an iPad and then do the voice sig via speaker phone or adapter.

And by the way, it's the product with SL that is not competitive. Well, their Super Duper rate (or whatever they call it) is very competitive. Agents just don't like selling it because SL slashes the commission on it too much. It's not worth selling.

Back