Senior Life

After all of this I still don’t know if the rates are high or low, same with commissions
Senior Life? Rates tend to the high side unless you are writing the Super Preferred.. Commissions are really low if you don't add the Legacy Assurance plan to the plan which push the payment even higher..

It seems like they’re a little too chaotic and unpredictable for a go to company. I don’t know what qualifies for their ultra preferred plan but most of my prospects have some sort of health issue.

It seems like they’re a little too chaotic and unpredictable for a go to company. I don’t know what qualifies for their ultra preferred plan but most of my prospects have some sort of health issue.
Thought I had a copy of the app but I can't find it at the moment... Here is a copy of their commission grid...Notice if don't include the Legacy assurance @ $3.00 per month the first year compassion is reduced and you get 0% renewal commission. If a plan lapses for any reason during the first 6 months, you receive a 100% charge back. If your persistency drops below 72.5% you loose your renewals even if you are still actively contracted. Also, it has been reported on the forum that they tend to terminate agent contracts when they go 30 days without production,,, It doesn't matter how high the commissions are if a company seems to be looking for all possible ways of taking those commissions away.. JMHO..

Attachments

• L110 contract (2).pdf
    82.3 KB · Views: 7
Was searching for something else nd came across this.. Guess we all know who Sr. Life wants to be...:shocked: :laugh: ..... We are copy one another occasionally but Sr. Life, really?

Back