Senior Life

Todd let's get real. I've had agents from your organization and others to contact me and some who have contracted with me. Do you really believe that if one of your agents contracted with me they will call you up and tell you? Why would they?

As far as agents being smarter than me that's possible. And as far as agents being smarter than you that's definite....lol.

You lie...name just one!

Ya. NO agents are calling Greg up. If someone wanted a contract they'd be smart to go to Jay Crockett, or if they don't want emails or phone calls returned they would contact Greg Hinton's upline, the Elsberry's

Can someone please outline for me the benefit of selling for Senior Life?

Wouldnt the cons, outweigh the pros?

They are so flimsy on tracking debt correctly, that most carriers dont even honor their Vector hits...

Can someone please outline for me the benefit of selling for Senior Life?

Wouldnt the cons, outweigh the pros?

They are so flimsy on tracking debt correctly, that most carriers dont even honor their Vector hits...

To be honest the iPad application isnt too terrible when selling over phone.

Their product does come in handy.

However cons Greg Hinton doesnt discuss are how they dock 20 % of commissions and dont pay renewals if you dont sell Legaxy Assurance.

Also they claim each state charges Senior Life 60 dollars for license renewal every year. They are only company I work with that claims this and charges agent 60 dollars per state annually

And like you said their debt department almost seems to make up figures in debt. And if it's fake your upline wont return messages for over 30 days to rectify Senior Lifes mistakes

I spoke with Senior Life today they send you a termination letter if no business is produced in 30 days.
Not a good fit for an independent agent. They also do a script check don't do MBI.

I spoke with Senior Life today they send you a termination letter if no business is produced in 30 days.
Not a good fit for an independent agent. They also do a script check don't do MBI.

They are not a good fit for the captive agent either, but just try and convince the captive agents of that.

They are not a good fit for the captive agent either, but just try and convince the captive agents of that.
I'm not sure I agree with that entirely. I looked into them, and talked with Greg @theinsuranceman about it when I was considering adding them to my portfolio. I had my reasons for not pursuing it further. A big reason was the production requirement. But I also came away with the opinion that some agents would actually thrive in that system who would fail otherwise. Some people need a pretty straightforward system like this for them to function. Most of us are operating with too many variables for that personality type to succeed.

Would someone please say something nasty about Senior Life? The forum has been dead today and this thread has wilted on the vine.. We need some excitement.. :twitchy:

Back