Senior Life

Would someone please say something nasty about Senior Life? The forum has been dead today and this thread has wilted on the vine.. We need some excitement.. :twitchy:

*ick loves the way Senior Life makes him feel . . . Get's all hot & bothered by the Slice App.

I already got re-contracted Greg with another RVP. Another Lie by you. And the there was no threat of lawsuit.

Senior Life terminated a partner of mine, for NO production. That's fine. However, they sent a debit balance letter of $2600 . This agent paid for all licenses, background check etc. out of his pocket.

The agent's upline refused to look into the matter over and over. After weeks of not getting any response, we texted upline, and said a lawyer will have to get involved, if the fraudulent and fake debit balance was not addressed, and cleared.

Don't know too may agents who wouldn't hire an attorney to address a fake $2600 debit balance and address an upline who wouldn't provide assistance.

Ultimately it was acknowledged to be an error. However, it should not take weeks, to address a matter such as this.

also attached is commission schedule Greg is offering to agents. It's not more then 115% for standard whole life. It's actually quite less. Greg confirmed all this on a recorded phone call on 8-31-18

I've heard several stories like this. Even though I'm contracted with them I won't write them. Or tell them I'm licensed in other states. It's crazy that a company can be run by (maybe) crooks but if they vector you you're assumed to be in the wrong.

I had hopes for SL but there's just too many better options out there that don't give me the creeps.

Last edited:
80 percent commission
60% advance from that 80 percent .
So you are advanced only 48% of AP.

$34 tv, 25 direct mail , and $15 Facebook ...

Yup, maybe in your Agency .

I resigned after a week. Broken promises, micromanagement , rah rah meetings with nothing new to learn, and my up line even shows me how to quote my own policy incorrectly .

It was his assistant who came a week later and help me corrected my policy.

No matter how you look at it, 48% advances while waiting 8 months for you 1/5 of the other 32% to come isn’t going to cut it .

Assistant manager is kind & Christlike. Well, Americo will thank SL for dropping the ball. I am Vietnamese & there are millions here who speak my language . Will do a killing out here but just not with SL.

Apps is very easy to use and I will give them that

Yup, maybe in your Agency .

I resigned after a week. Broken promises, micromanagement , rah rah meetings with nothing new to learn, and my up line even shows me how to quote my own policy incorrectly .

It was his assistant who came a week later and help me corrected my policy.

No matter how you look at it, 48% advances while waiting 8 months for you 1/5 of the other 32% to come isn’t going to cut it .

Assistant manager is kind & Christlike. Well, Americo will thank SL for dropping the ball. I am Vietnamese & there are millions here who speak my language . Will do a killing out here but just not with SL.

Apps is very easy to use and I will give them that

Sorry to hear about your experience...a big part any Agency or Company is the training, support and most of all, honesty. Good luck.

Back