Senior Life

Nope. TV leads are $34 each and just a couple of minutes old.
DM leads are $32, $35 in fl. and $29 in good pulling areas. They have "life insurance" in bold print in the 1st sentence. You never hear "I thought this was something free from the gov't" crap.
Anyone marketing FE will get that no matter what because there's too many IMOs out there muddying the waters. :(

Anybody every heard of this company? Are they captive.

You can go independent, but why use them to begin with? The only thing they have that is remotely competitive is their Super Preferred product. If you sell that they will cut your commissions so bad that you should just write a regular WL policy with just about any other company that has it available at a better price.

Other than that they are just way over-priced.

You can go independent, but why use them to begin with? The only thing they have that is remotely competitive is their Super Preferred product. If you sell that they will cut your commissions so bad that you should just write a regular WL policy with just about any other company that has it available at a better price.

Other than that they are just way over-priced.

Todd you are behind the times. About 3 months ago Sr Life raised the commissions on super preferred and preferred and GI.
Now the highest commissions are for super preferred and preferred.

Todd you are behind the times. About 3 months ago Sr Life raised the commissions on super preferred and preferred and GI.
Now the highest commissions are for super preferred and preferred.

Greg is telling truth . However he will lie about contracting you. Not a man of his word.

I'd seek out a senior life contract thru someone else such as Jay Crockett. Jay is contracted straight to Senior Life.

He doesnt lie like Greg

Or just go to Greg's immediate upline Rob Elsberry. No need to have a middle man

Last edited:
Greg can offer more. Matt you are upset because SL has terminated you twice in the last 5 years due to your anger problems.

And tell everyone why you just posted this. It's because another SL manager terminated you for threats. I don't want the drama from you. Good luck buddy.

Greg can offer more. Matt you are upset because SL has terminated you twice in the last 5 years due to your anger problems.

I already got re-contracted Greg with another RVP. Another Lie by you. And the there was no threat of lawsuit.

Senior Life terminated a partner of mine, for NO production. That's fine. However, they sent a debit balance letter of $2600 . This agent paid for all licenses, background check etc. out of his pocket.

The agent's upline refused to look into the matter over and over. After weeks of not getting any response, we texted upline, and said a lawyer will have to get involved, if the fraudulent and fake debit balance was not addressed, and cleared.

Don't know too may agents who wouldn't hire an attorney to address a fake $2600 debit balance and address an upline who wouldn't provide assistance.

Ultimately it was acknowledged to be an error. However, it should not take weeks, to address a matter such as this.

also attached is commission schedule Greg is offering to agents. It's not more then 115% for standard whole life. It's actually quite less. Greg confirmed all this on a recorded phone call on 8-31-18

Attachments

• L110 contract.pdf
    82.3 KB · Views: 40
Back